• Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Printing cards for 1st birthday invitation

Printing cards for 1st birthday invitation 11 years 8 months ago #1960

Do anybody know where I can get 1st birthday invitation cards ? I want printed ones.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Printing cards for 1st birthday invitation 11 years 8 months ago #1961

  • Anu Sundar
  • Anu Sundar's Avatar
I know a lady who does good hand made invitation cards. If you are interested i can give her contact information

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Printing cards for 1st birthday invitation 11 years 8 months ago #1964

Please provide me the contact information of that lady. Is it expensive ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Printing cards for 1st birthday invitation 11 years 8 months ago #1966

Hi there,

To invite AT members there is no need for invitation cards. Just post it in the Forums.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Printing cards for 1st birthday invitation 11 years 8 months ago #1967

  • DoesntMatter
  • DoesntMatter's Avatar
I like (and Support) this idea......:)

sanjana wrote:

Hi there,

To invite AT members there is no need for invitation cards. Just post it in the Forums.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Printing cards for 1st birthday invitation 11 years 8 months ago #1969

What we need - date, time & place ? That's all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Printing cards for 1st birthday invitation 11 years 8 months ago #1970

  • DoesntMatter
  • DoesntMatter's Avatar
ashok wrote:

What we need - date, time & place ? That's all.


and Yummy food....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Printing cards for 1st birthday invitation 11 years 8 months ago #1978

  • A
  • A's Avatar
bvink disappeared at the suggestion/thought of inviting 'nasty', 'useless' and 'boring' people like me...

A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Printing cards for 1st birthday invitation 11 years 8 months ago #1981

  • XYZ
  • XYZ's Avatar
bvink,

AT community is neither boring, nor useless. They are energetic, exciting and electric. Some of us are nasty on forums but we will behave well. So, invite us!!

Some ideas for invitations -
1. Dollar store (one on Cary Pkwy & NC54 intersection) - Cheap. But there are some good one that go for 2 cards a dollar
2. Party stores carry better cards but they are expensive
3. Sams club can make birth day cards using your child's picture. They are not that expensive probable cost around $10. You can even send them over to India (Grand Parents keep them as souvenir!!).
4. Do it yourself. Buy the empty ones and design it as you like.

Good luck with your party. Let us know what did you decide for the cards.

XYZ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Printing cards for 1st birthday invitation 11 years 8 months ago #1984

  • A
  • A's Avatar
XYZ, famous philosphers read in between lines..putting quotes around words change the liternal meaning of the words...hahaha

A

XYZ wrote:

bvink,

AT community is neither boring, nor useless. They are energetic, exciting and electric. Some of us are nasty on forums but we will behave well. So, invite us!!

Some ideas for invitations -
1. Dollar store (one on Cary Pkwy & NC54 intersection) - Cheap. But there are some good one that go for 2 cards a dollar
2. Party stores carry better cards but they are expensive
3. Sams club can make birth day cards using your child's picture. They are not that expensive probable cost around $10. You can even send them over to India (Grand Parents keep them as souvenir!!).
4. Do it yourself. Buy the empty ones and design it as you like.

Good luck with your party. Let us know what did you decide for the cards.

XYZ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Printing cards for 1st birthday invitation 11 years 8 months ago #1985

Thanks for the responses. I would probably go to Sams club or walmart.

I am still waiting for the response from Anu who wrote "I know a lady who does good hand made invitation cards. If you are interested i can give her contact information".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Printing cards for 1st birthday invitation 11 years 8 months ago #1994

  • Anu sundar
  • Anu sundar's Avatar
Her name is Archana. Phone # 678-9948

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Printing cards for 1st birthday invitation 11 years 2 months ago #5996

  • april
  • april's Avatar
maybe theres more cards which is well made rather than a handmade birthday cards..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Printing cards for 1st birthday invitation 11 years 1 month ago #6015

  • jayarr
  • jayarr's Avatar
Its nice to know that there is a woman who made a handmade birthday cards. Is the quality oh her work greater than the machine made cards?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Printing cards for 1st birthday invitation 11 years 1 month ago #6018

For me handmade cards are precious and give more personal touch....may be April has not yet seen beautifully hand made card.

april wrote:

maybe theres more cards which is well made rather than a handmade birthday cards..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Printing cards for 1st birthday invitation 6 years 11 months ago #25126

But the handmade card is more beautiful to be describe..
Because it was exerted by effort..
thnaks :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds