TOPIC: one good thing that you would before dying?

Re:jokes 13 years 4 months ago #9568

• Manoj
  • Manoj's Avatar Topic Author
Reader wrote:

Hahaha....be careful next time Shweta

another jock ... I mean joke!
The topic has been locked.

Re:jokes 13 years 4 months ago #9569

• shweta
  • shweta's Avatar Topic Author
Teacher: Now, Sam, tell me frankly do you say prayers before eating?
Sam : No sir, I don't have to, my mom is a good cook.

Dad: Son, what do u want for ur birthday?
Son: Not much dad, Just a radio with a sports car around it.

Re:jokes 13 years 4 months ago #9570

• Shweta
  • Shweta's Avatar Topic Author
Girlfriend: And are you sure you love me and no one else?
Boyfriend: Dead Sure! I checked the whole list again yesterday.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Re:jokes 13 years 4 months ago #9571

• Shweta
  • Shweta's Avatar Topic Author
It was mistak but at least I made to laugh without jock...... :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :S

Lets all stick with the original topic 13 years 4 months ago #9576

• RanDom
  • RanDom's Avatar Topic Author
Alright....i think we have hassled Himmat/Joseph enough...its not about taking sides...or helping someone out or even listing his accomplishments in the past 32 years...we all know whats what...i think we have the common knowledge and above all else the sense to sniff out fabrications...so lets not put him in the spot any longer...this thread was about one good thing we would like to do before we face our death...i would like to take my mom somewhere really beautiful and peaceful...give her a time of relaxation...who wants to go next???

Re:Thread of beharoopiyas and today's Joke 13 years 4 months ago #9578

• Really?
  • Really?'s Avatar Topic Author
Manoj - the man of wisdom or shd I say over-wisdom ;) MF - just stay out of this - i am sure M can defend himself!

Well in the name of jocks or jokes, one should not cross the limit as to hurt anyone's religious feelings/sentiments or even make derogatory statements, you know. So IM was more-than-partially correct in what he wrote - he might not have been descriptive enough in his language to convey his thoughts. I have seen the mods deleting the thread when someone had posted a paki joke. Hmmmm.. you might not be aware of it or you might have conveniently ignored it...

Just b'cuase you shout the loudest (& MF licks you in places you know best) does not mean your are right-all-the-time or for that matter....

Manoj wrote:

Internet Monitor wrote:

And by the way, if a Sikh objects to your repetitive Sikhs jokes, you will have to stop.

I am just telling the law. It is up to people to follow or not.

There is no such law. Stop legislating from your keyboard. If there is, please post the actual wording of the law or a court case where someone was posting jokes against a particular community or an ethnicity and was sued and the plaintiff won.

There are plenty of jokes on blonds, blacks, Mexicans, rednecks, Indians, Pakistanis, Chinese, Democrats, Republicans, Christians, Muslims, Jews, even vegetarians, environmentalists, doctors, lawyers ... and the list goes on. Tell me how many have been sued and how many lawsuits was awarded to plaintiffs.

In any lawsuit, the plaintiff must prove that either the action(s) or negligence of the defendant caused him/her harm.

Re:Lets all stick with the original topic 13 years 4 months ago #9579

• Manoj
RanDom wrote:

...who wants to go next???

Although death is a certainty even though its time may be uncertain, I don't want to go yet!!

Re:Lets all stick with the original topic 13 years 4 months ago #9580

• RanDom
  • RanDom's Avatar Topic Author
But that doesnt really say anything about your wishes you want to fulfill before you die....unless you want to count your wish of eternal life as a part of it!!!

Re:Thread of beharoopiyas and today's Joke 13 years 4 months ago #9581

• Manoj
Really? wrote:

Well in the name of jocks or jokes, one should not cross the limit as to hurt anyone's religious feelings/sentiments or even make derogatory statements, you know.

I do not disagree that one must be sensitive to others' religion, profession, ethnicity, nationality, gender etc. My challenge was about the validity of lawsuit based on jokes posted on the internet in a public forum.

Like i said earlier, there are jokes on a variety of topics and human traits and they are posted all over the internet, and to my knowledge none has been the basis of a lawsuit.

If you wanna file a lawsuit, bring it on!!

Re:Lets all stick with the original topic 13 years 4 months ago #9582

• Manoj
RanDom wrote:

But that doesnt really say anything about your wishes you want to fulfill before you die....unless you want to count your wish of eternal life as a part of it!!!

eternal life lekur marna hai kya!

Re:Thread of beharoopiyas and today's Joke 13 years 4 months ago #9583

• Really?
You are missing the point of IM: if someone takes justifiable objection to any jokes which belittles their religious sentiments, then the one posting the joke will be in trouble, AT will be in trouble for allowing such postings on this platform.

You must know well, the term "to your knowledge" is a relative term & I already commented on your level of knowledge in my OP.

Well, i dare you - why don't u post a joke on this forum that objectionable and belittles the religious feeling or make some derogatory statements in the name of joke & I bet you and will ensure you the Cary PD (& battery of other folks) will be knocking on your door the next day.

It's easy to say "bring it on" - you need to be a man to stand by your words to really bring it on!

Manoj wrote:

Really? wrote:

Well in the name of jocks or jokes, one should not cross the limit as to hurt anyone's religious feelings/sentiments or even make derogatory statements, you know.

I do not disagree that one must be sensitive to others' religion, profession, ethnicity, nationality, gender etc. My challenge was about the validity of lawsuit based on jokes posted on the internet in a public forum.

Like i said earlier, there are jokes on a variety of topics and human traits and they are posted all over the internet, and to my knowledge none has been the basis of a lawsuit.

If you wanna file a lawsuit, bring it on!!

Re:Thread of beharoopiyas and today's Joke 13 years 4 months ago #9584

• Manoj
Really? wrote:

You are missing the point of IM: if someone takes justifiable objection to any jokes which belittles their religious sentiments, then the one posting the joke will be in trouble, AT will be in trouble for allowing such postings on this platform.

wrong you are! no one will be in trouble.

You must know well, the term "to your knowledge" is a relative term & I already commented on your level of knowledge in my OP.

your opinion of my knowledge is just your opinion ... it's biased, and it's flawed.

Well, i dare you - why don't u post a joke on this forum that objectionable and belittles the religious feeling or make some derogatory statements in the name of joke & I bet you and will ensure you the Cary PD (& battery of other folks) will be knocking on your door the next day.

I definitely will, if I knew a joke. In fact, I will start searching for one right now. Do you have a specific religion that I should attack? something that will make you call the Cary PD to knock on my door .... LOL

It's easy to say "bring it on" - you need to be a man to stand by your words to really bring it on!

why don't you be a man, for a change ... don't make empty threats ... bring it on!!

Re:one good thing that you would before dying? 13 years 4 months ago #9585

• Manoj
enjoy!!

Re:Thread of beharoopiyas and today's Joke 13 years 4 months ago #9586

• Really?
Manoj wrote:

wrong you are! no one will be in trouble.

Haa Haa Haa - that shows yr sensibility too! I am sure the mods will follow your wisdom!

your opinion of my knowledge is just your opinion ... it's biased, and it's flawed.

Just as much as your opionion of your knowledge is just your opinion ... ... it's biased, and it's flawed. Oh - i see some smoke coming out in the wrong place.

This is not the first time you have used these words to either defend yrself or to scare away other peep.

I definitely will, if I knew a joke. In fact, I will start searching for one right now. Do you have a specific religion that I should attack? something that will make you call the Cary PD to knock on my door .... LOL

Pick your choice - I am not encouraging you or for that matter anyone to attack any particular religion either via joke or even in casual discussions.

why don't you be a man, for a change ... don't make empty threats ... bring it on!!

It was not a threat - it was a challenge! There's a difference btwn the two.
how about you stop making empty "shouts" all the time!

Re:one good thing that you would before dying? 13 years 4 months ago #9587

• Reader
  • Reader's Avatar Topic Author
AT Moderators,

This joke needs to be deleted as kids read this site. If you don't wish to delete, declare your site 'Adult' only. Also please remind everyone the AT Forum (link is broken in earlier message) rules about respecting feelings of different races, religions. minorities etc.

Manoj,

IM is definitively right about consent to disclosure, bogus claims and defamation. Also there are rules for internet stalking. I am not sure about minorities but I would not be surprised. I will wait for him/her to clarify. AT Forum rules also come into play.

Re:Thread of beharoopiyas and today's Joke 13 years 4 months ago #9588

• Manoj
1. whether the mods will follow my wisdom or not, it's their choice

2. LOL ... so, now you can see the smoke. If you can see it, it must be coming from around you.

3. I am glad to see that you backed off right there.

4. Even I challenged you to bring it on and you chickened out. If there is even a single joke on this website that you think you can call the cops on, what's stopping you from picking up the phone? Just empty rhetoric - only fart, no shit.

Bring it on!!

Re:one good thing that you would before dying? 13 years 4 months ago #9589

• Really?
Phoooooooooooooos. You should know this Diwali term - when the fire-cracker that comes in big packet with great expectations and makes the least noise.

This is all what you got to "bring it on".

Manoj wrote:

enjoy!!

Santa and Banta are eating in a dhaba.

To tease Banta, Santa asks, "Banta, if I sleep with your wife, will it make us family?"

"No", Banta says, "But it will make us even".

Re:one good thing that you would before dying? 13 years 4 months ago #9591

• Manoj
Reader wrote:

Manoj,

IM is definitively right about consent to disclosure, bogus claims and defamation. Also there are rules for internet stalking. I am not sure about minorities but I would not be surprised. I will wait for him/her to clarify. AT Forum rules also come into play.

you wanna call the cops, file a lawsuit, bring it on!!

This joke was posted by me earlier and it stayed. I won't have any objections to the moderator's actions, if he deleted it. After all, I don't run this website, he does.

Really? stop threatening. 13 years 4 months ago #9592

• noon-time-reader
  • noon-time-reader's Avatar Topic Author
What is going on Mr.Really? .Stop threatening regular participants on this forum. Why are you bringing Police department? Manoj is dedicated proven member so stop finding faults with him. People are enjoying jokes and you are bringing Cary Police department?? STRANGE.
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds