Discuss or form a group for games
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cricket Players needed for a new team.

Cricket Players needed for a new team. 5 years 10 months ago #31607

My name is Guri and I represent the TCL HT club - Lagaan XI.

We are always on the lookout for interested, proven and potential players who would like playing with us.

A bit about Team Lagaan - You would find in us a diverse group of players who have come together to form a competitive unit. We have played as a team over the last 3 years, learnt to play by our collective strengths, help each other grow and were most recently rewarded with Fall 2017 championship (Div 2). We are looking forward to form a second team for Lagaan.

If you enjoy playing HT cricket, bring a competitive mindset on the field, like to take up challenges for the team and self, and make lasting friends off the field, you are welcome to join us.

Having said that, we would like to know your interests, what inspires and challenges you on the field and how we can provide you with those opportunities. If you would like to consider this, please let me know by replying to this post or sending me a PM. You can contact me on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks,
Guri

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds