Sub divisions in Cary/Morrisville/Apex and nearby locations
  • Page:

TOPIC: pulte or Twin lakes or Providence place or MI

pulte or Twin lakes or Providence place or MI 13 years 5 months ago #9425

Hi all,

regret the re-posting if already done...
we moved recently from AZ and looked at pulte/ Twin lakes / crossings @providence place for buying a SFH, all have similar plans and Twin lakes have all the necessities as options and no issues with flight noise. And now finding tough to take a final call on choosing one.

Looking for any pros/cons on each community from people who are well aware than I am.

Thank you for all your replies.
-
Narendra.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:pulte or Twin lakes or Providence place or MI 13 years 5 months ago #9429

New Desi,

Welcome to Triangle. Please refer to this thread apnatriangle.com/Homes/Sub-divisions/8196-KB-or-Pulte-or-MI-or

Good luck with your home.

Re:pulte or Twin lakes or Providence place or MI 13 years 4 months ago #9644

Hi Narendra, as a Realtor who has sold a lot of homes in each of these neighborhoods you mentioned, I think all the 4 neighborhoods are good.

Positives: Great location, good schools, good floor plans, easy access to 40 & 540

The differential advantages:

Pulte (Town Hall Manors): Centex products & image, crawl space construction, wider sq ft range: 2500+ to 3000 sq ft
Providence: Lower aircraft noise, bigger lots (distance between homes)
Twin lakes: Fiber cement exteriors, most plans with full guest bath down
M/I: Quality, least aircraft noise, energy star products, sq footage flexibility, 30 year structural warranty

Not sure these make it easier or more difficult now to make your choice. Of course their pricing flexibility, HOA dues, post sale service etc. have to come into the picture. If you like to discuss in detail, please don't hesitate to contact me: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or call me at 919-244-7733.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds