Sub divisions in Cary/Morrisville/Apex and nearby locations
  • Page:

TOPIC: Looking for a good realtor in Cary

Looking for a good realtor in Cary 13 years 9 months ago #8002

• SP
  • SP's Avatar Topic Author
I am nee to this area and looking to buy single family home in cary. Please suggest a good realtor who can help me to find either new or existing homes. I appreciate your help. Thanks a lot!
The topic has been locked.

Re:Looking for a good realtor in Cary 13 years 9 months ago #8007

• Srini
  • Srini's Avatar Topic Author
Narsa Gaddam

Re:Looking for a good realtor in Cary 13 years 9 months ago #8008

Hi,
My name is Shalini and I'm a Realtor with Keller Williams Realty. Welcome to Cary.
You are in a great market to buy with an abundant number of new and resale inventory. Give me a call, I've helped many families buy and look forward to helping you get a great deal.
My number is 919-355-8035. Or PM me and I'll pass on my email address.
Thanks,
Shalini

Re:Looking for a good realtor in Cary 13 years 9 months ago #8009

• Veena
  • Veena's Avatar Topic Author
Hi SP,

Welcome to North Carolina. One of my friend is ready to seel their homw. The home is located in morrisville, nc.
Please email or call if you are interested to see home.

919-423-3877

Re:Looking for a good realtor in Cary 13 years 9 months ago #8122

• Joe
  • Joe's Avatar Topic Author
Hi SP, I am a Full time Realtor and have been helping my clients for the past 19 years (13 of which were in the Triangle). Will be glad to discuss over the phone or in person at your convenience. I am available even at short notice. My number is 919-244-7733 or email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

I have a unique Rebate program as well. Please let me know. Thanks.
http://www.RealTriangle.com

Re:Looking for a good realtor in Cary 13 years 9 months ago #8135

SP,

You can contact Joe from Real Triangle. He is very professional and very nice person.

He is one of the sponsor for ApnaTriangle and we request our members and visitors to support our sponsors.

Stop Favoritism on Apna Triangle 13 years 9 months ago #8140

• Fearless
  • Fearless's Avatar Topic Author
Moderator wrote:

SP

You can contact Joe from Real Triangle. He is very professional and very nice person.

He is one of the sponsor for ApnaTriangle and we request our members and visitors to support our sponsors.

[/b][/i]

I think all realtors must be good but it is highly unprofessional & unethical on part of the Moderators to jump in with out any cause and start singing praises for someone who also happens to be a sponsor for Apna Triangle. What do you mean by 'Apna'? All contributors are also sponsors of Apna Triangle - that should be the spirit rather than making every damn word that is written here as pure business transaction. It is rather sad that the moderators at times lock a thread at their sweet will with out own participation in the discussions or just walk into a conversation and start influencing new members openly and thus making it so embarassing for others. Infact they really need a crash course in 'moderation' and ethical conduct.

Re:Stop Favoritism on Apna Triangle 13 years 9 months ago #8141

• Manoj
  • Manoj's Avatar Topic Author
Fearless wrote:

Moderator wrote:

SP

[/b][/i]

I think all realtors must be good but it is highly unprofessional & unethical on part of the Moderators to jump in with out any cause and start singing praises for someone who also happens to be a sponsor for Apna Triangle. What do you mean by 'Apna'? All contributors are also sponsors of Apna Triangle - that should be the spirit rather than making every damn word that is written here as pure business transaction. It is rather sad that the moderators at times lock a thread at their sweet will with out own participation in the discussions or just walk into a conversation and start influencing new members openly and thus making it so embarassing for others. Infact they really need a crash course in 'moderation' and ethical conduct.

Ever heard of the term "Full Disclosure"?

I think the Moderator is being honest in fully disclosing the fact that the recommended person or institution is a sponsoror of this website. He has also clearly indicated that he wants AT members to support the sponsors.

Based on this disclosure one may conclude why the Admin/Moderator is making this recomendation.

Re:Stop Favoritism on Apna Triangle 13 years 9 months ago #8142

Fearless,

Thank you for your feedback. Advertisers in ApnaTriangle provide the vital funds required to run the website.

We are requesting to support them, but not mandating. Radio stations and TV stations also do the similar thing.

We have made it clear that on every occasion that why we took certain action. Moderators have to face Restaurants, Groceries, Non-profit organizations when an anonymous person writes his opinion.

We are open to hear from others.

Thanks
AT Team

Fearless wrote:

Re:Stop Favoritism on Apna Triangle 13 years 9 months ago #8149

• Surprised
  • Surprised's Avatar Topic Author
Moderator wrote:

Fearless,

Moderators have to face Restaurants, Groceries, Non-profit organizations when an anonymous person writes his opinion.

It is 'you' who allow anonymous persons to write his opinions on Apna Triangle and later you turn back to justify your actions ? Stop this practice and it will be ok but then you also believe in 'freedom of speech' so there is no solution.

Re:Stop Favoritism on Apna Triangle 13 years 9 months ago #8151

• Manoj
Surprised wrote:

It is 'you' who allow anonymous persons to write his opinions on Apna Triangle and later you turn back to justify your actions ? Stop this practice and it will be ok but then you also believe in 'freedom of speech' so there is no solution.

cry baby, you are also posting anonymously and you change your name in every post. freedom of speech does not mean freedom to speak anything

HMV 13 years 8 months ago #8159

• Shweta
  • Shweta's Avatar Topic Author
Manoj wrote:

Surprised wrote:

cry baby, you are also posting anonymously and you change your name in every post. freedom of speech does not mean freedom to speak anything

[/i]

Hi Manoj, why you sound so much like HMV - His Master's Voice ? Is it volunteer or a paid job for you ? Keep it up. It is so entertaining to read your posts :)

Re:Looking for a good realtor in Cary 13 years 8 months ago #8161

• savegreen
  • savegreen's Avatar Topic Author
BUT I just wonder how come Manoj gets to know - its Cry baby who is writing the posts with anonymous names ?

Re:HMV 13 years 8 months ago #8162

• Manoj
Shweta wrote:

Manoj wrote:

Surprised wrote:

[/i]

Hi Manoj, why you sound so much like HMV - His Master's Voice ? Is it volunteer or a paid job for you ? Keep it up. It is so entertaining to read your posts :)

Hi Shweta,
This one is unpaid. But, I won't mind being paid to entertain you. ;) Satisfaction guaranted or your money back. LOL

Re:HMV 13 years 8 months ago #8164

• Shweta
  • Shweta's Avatar Topic Author
Hi Shweta,
This one is unpaid. But, I won't mind being paid to entertain you. ;) Satisfaction guaranted or your money back. LOL[/quote]

Manoj, you talk so cheap ! Not worth a cent.

Re:Looking for a good realtor in Cary 13 years 8 months ago #8174

• Triangle Desi
  • Triangle Desi's Avatar Topic Author
Very Unprofessional Website Modearation!

Never try and sell us your opinion on who is to be suggested.
Especially when it depends upon your own monetary value.
Very disappointing.

By my personal experience - there are many great realtors in the Triangle area.
You really need to talk to a few realtors & find one that you really connect with.
I have had bad & good experiences.

Good Luck & Welcome To The Triangle!

Re:Looking for a good realtor in Cary 13 years 8 months ago #8175

• Triangle Desi
  • Triangle Desi's Avatar Topic Author
Manoj -

You may need to research the meaning of Free Speech in America.
Don't know where you grew up, but here Free Speech means just that.

I can speak anonymously & not fear any repercusion from my government or anyone else for that matter.

If you have a problem with that, then you might as well turn this website into the Communist Site that
you would rather have.

That way everthing would be nice and rosy & everyone would agree with your one-sided comments.

(I'm sure you can trace my IP Address if you want)

Re:Looking for a good realtor in Cary 13 years 8 months ago #8176

Triangle Desi,

We have made our intention and motives clear about requesting AT visitors to support our sponsors. National Public Radio (NPR) announces services offered by their sponsorers several times a day. Do you think that they are unprofessional? They are NOT unprofessional.

Every realtor that we know has been listed in the Yellow Pages. We get many calls every day from businesses asking us to update their information. We do NOT charge those businesses even when we spend lot of time updating their information.

You really need to talk to a few realtors & find one that you really connect with.

It seems that you know several realtors in Triangle. Please request your friendly realtors to answer the question that new comers ask. That way they can get in front of the prospects/customers. Some of the realtors had provided their contact information in the forums and we have NOT removed those messages. We believe that every one needs to have a chance to get the prospective customers.

It takes a lot of courage to allow the accusations of Moderators for every visitor to read. We welcome feedback. But, please check the facts before accusing AT moderators.

Thanks
Moderators

Triangle Desi wrote:

Very Unprofessional Website Modearation!

Never try and sell us your opinion on who is to be suggested.
Especially when it depends upon your own monetary value.
Very disappointing.

Good Luck & Welcome To The Triangle!

Re:Looking for a good realtor in Cary 13 years 8 months ago #8177

Triangle Desi,

Just to set the facts straight.

Manoj is not a Moderator. His access is similar to that of you and he can not access IP address of AT visitors.

Thanks

Triangle Desi wrote:

Manoj -

You may need to research the meaning of Free Speech in America.
Don't know where you grew up, but here Free Speech means just that.

I can speak anonymously & not fear any repercusion from my government or anyone else for that matter.

If you have a problem with that, then you might as well turn this website into the Communist Site that
you would rather have.

That way everthing would be nice and rosy & everyone would agree with your one-sided comments.

(I'm sure you can trace my IP Address if you want)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds