Sub divisions in Cary/Morrisville/Apex and nearby locations
  • Page:

TOPIC: syndicating to buy land and build custom homes

syndicating to buy land and build custom homes 8 years 6 months ago #27547

• kiran1022
  • kiran1022's Avatar Topic Author
More and more builders are building inferior quality homes and selling to Indians at escalated prices because of demand. Also the homes built were not at all convenient for Indian families. we need separated kitchen with good exhaust system to remove cooking odors effectively, we need ground level bedroom with attached bathroom for older folks who cant climb stairs. and a separate powder-room on ground level because we do not want visitors to use bathrooms attached to bedrooms. I felt that if we can pool togather we can get custom homes built at a reasonable price. I realized that there are some lots available at about 125k/ acre with zoning of about 3 to 8 homes per acre possiblity.
Eg: www.zillow.com/homedetails/1350-Wackena-Rd-Cary-NC-27519/6468403_zpid/

If any one is interested we can form a syndicate and build our own homes. I will be moving to Cary area in early 2016 and do not mind pitching in time and I welcome anyone who is interested in to take the lead. Upfront we may need to pitch in money for land and later we can finance the homes built in our lots once zoned.

All interested and like minded people can email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds