Sub divisions in Cary/Morrisville/Apex and nearby locations
  • Page:

TOPIC: Realtor reviews

Realtor reviews 9 years 5 months ago #25893

I am working with a desi realtor who is not aggressive. He is very good and informative when I call for any information. He showed me around few properties and later he never follow up with me. In the process, I wasted four months looking for a home and I am still in the market.

I want some one to follow up and make sure he understands my needs and suggest some thing good. With a Monday-Friday IT job, I can't really do research to find a home on my own.

Please suggest some one good. My intention is not to hurt any realtor's feeling who is on board here. But I just want to share my experience here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Realtor reviews 9 years 5 months ago #25896

Hi

Pls contact Joe Matthews .real triangle properties. He is very patient,prompt and has in depth knowledge abt real estate.on left hand side on the top you can find his details. We took his help.

Realtor reviews 9 years 5 months ago #25900

Hi,

We used Binny Joseph during our home search. He is very informative, patient, not-pushy and has in-depth knowledge about the area. He is very prompt and showed us all the comparables which helped us in our decision making. He has great reviews on Zillow. You can reach him at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Realtor reviews 9 years 5 months ago #25906

Hi :

Try Babu Thomas, a very good and helpful realtor.

Realtor reviews 9 years 2 months ago #26291

All these Indian Realtor's are just good for taking the rebate from them and nothing else if you are looking for a full service realtor then go with a non Indian realtor

I have bought two houses in cary till now and both time try to work with indian realtor's even the names mentioned above but had no response from him they are only good to come and sign the closing paper and take there check and give you some discount.

Realtor reviews 9 years 2 months ago #26293

Hello,

Firstly I think making a distinction on basis of Indian or non Indian is simply absurd, sterotyping and not going to be helpful.

Below is my take on working with realtors

1. If the realtor is not giving you time.
Not returning your calls
Always talking about other clients of his with bigger budget
Not spending time with you while looking at property, rather justtaking you to show the property and leave quickly citing other appointments
it's time to find a different realtor

2. If the realtor is pushing you to think a certain way
Spending hours explaing why the seller can't come down in price
Taking no interest in pointing out pros and cons of a property
It's time to find a new realtor

Many times some one will recommend a realtor saying he is very good. But when they must have bought their home that realtor would have less clients so he was able to give more time and serve better. That could have changed in a few years. A problem I have seen with famous ones tring to juggle numerous clients at once.

I personally avoid realtors who are very famous or not having any experience.
Rather I go with an upcoming realtor who has to yet build his reputation by going above and beyond his duty to get you a great deal and build his name. Alays have a long meeting with a realtor before you start working with him to figure out where he is coming from and how hungry is he to build his brand

Also do not get hung up on 50% back or what ever they offer, if realtor is good one getting you a great deal then not getting the 50 % back won matter. You don't want some one who has no time for you does no effort saves you no money and gives you 50%, that will be a bigger loss.

Finally stear clear of Realtors who have no issues making you feel you are a low budget client for him and his OTHER big budget clients are more important.
No matter what your budget is its your hard earned money and every one deserves a realtor who will value them as a client.

Best of luck in home search

Realtor reviews 9 years 2 months ago #26307

In this day-n-age, prospective buyers think that by doing some google-homework, they can cut the realtor's fees by getting the so called rebates - the practice which I believe has been coined as "discount brokerage". You get the quality-of-service for what you sign-up for. Don't blame the realtor.

IMHO, full service brokers/realtors is the way to go when you it's hundreds of thousands of dollars of your hard earned money on the line.

I would personally go with an experienced/seasoned resident realtor - not necessarily needs to be famous - who understands the demographics, the schooling system, the nuances that makes up the diverse triangle community and has the patience to listen to your requirements and provide expert advice including the pros/cons.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds