Sub divisions in Cary/Morrisville/Apex and nearby locations
  • Page:

TOPIC: Apex Communities - new homes

Apex Communities - new homes 9 years 5 months ago #25877

I heard Apex is the next best place and it's growing fast. Can you suggest some communities there? I have visited Covington@Beazer and Bella Casa community. Is Standard Pacific community at Salem is worth visiting? Is it too far from RTP and other prime areas?

How is the schooling in Apex compared to Cary/Morrisville?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Apex Communities - new homes 9 years 5 months ago #25878

We live in Bella Casa community and its diversified. The schools are also good. They are opening 2 new schools for the next calendar year one for Elementary and the other a High school, also planning to expand it to have a Middle school also.

All the very best for your search.....

Regards,

Ram

Apex Communities - new homes 9 years 5 months ago #25891

Thanks Ram. I have stopped by Bellacasa in my first visit to Cary in June. I had almost finalized a home with Ryan. But later realized that they have a cemetery in the same lane. So I have backed out. Again visited the same community last week and find some lots available with Ryan, Lennar and Royal Oaks. In which community did you buy the home? Can I meet you personally when I visit that place next time.
I moved here from NJ with a hope to buy decent home with in short time. But the conditions here are not very encouraging.

Apex Communities - new homes 9 years 5 months ago #25901

Hi,

We recently booked a SFH in Covington at Apex.We liked the area as it's close to Beaver creek shopping centers, 540, kelly and Apex park and also to west cary.The Base school also has very good ratings. Let me know if you need any further information. I have couple of friends who are currently residing there and also know couple more who recently purchased in the same community, so there should be good desi population.

All the best for your home search!!!

Apex Communities - new homes 9 years 5 months ago #25905

Welcome. We have got our home with Ryan homes @ Parkside BellaCasa. Yes you can drop by when you get a chance. My contact email is ('email removed by moderators and please do not post your email ids here')

Apex Communities - new homes 9 years 5 months ago #25907

Salem Village is pretty good. The commute time to RTP via US1/40 West is not bad. About schools, most Apex schools are good. There are also some new schools coming up. You can walk to the new Friendship High school from Bella Casa!
By the way, I am at the highest graduated Realtor Commission base with both Ryan & Royal Oaks (Lennar & STANPAC don't have such a program) which means more Rebates to my buyers! Please call me for more details.

Apex Communities - new homes 9 years 4 months ago #25957

Hello folks,

We will be moving in to our SFH at Covington soon, let me know if you guys need any details.

Apex Communities - new homes 9 years 3 months ago #26183

Hi ,

Will be moving to Raleigh this spring of 2015 . We are looking for new home in apex area . We liked the floor plans of Covington and Bella casa . Would like to hear inputs from people who booked in these . Inputs are really appreciated . Thanks

Apex Communities - new homes 9 years 2 months ago #26353

Hi Sen, I have sold multiple homes in Apex especially in the 2 communities you mentioned. There a lot of things to discuss when you are looking for your future home. After reviewing what is here on the Forum, if you still have questions, please feel free to contact me (via email or phone) and I should be able to answer all or at least most of your questions.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds