Sub divisions in Cary/Morrisville/Apex and nearby locations
  • Page:

TOPIC: Weatherfield (SP town homes) in Cary

Weatherfield (SP town homes) in Cary 9 years 8 months ago #25570

• itsmyturn
  • itsmyturn's Avatar Topic Author
I'm looking for feedback about the Standard Pacific townhomes at Weatherfield. For some reason, they don't seem to be as sought after as the other subdivisions in Cary/Morrisville although it's in Cary. When I walked by, I didn't see many Indians in that community either. Just trying to get some information before jumping on one of the homes in that community. Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Weatherfield (SP town homes) in Cary 9 years 8 months ago #25580

Weatherfield is centrally located in Cary. They have been selling well but these town homes may not seem to be as hot as some others in West Cary or Morrisville. One reason could be the perception about and popularity of the assigned schools. Of course, Weatherfield doesn't have any amenities as such, but Collins Farm without amenities is much more in demand due to schools like Davis Drive Elem & Middle. Location wise, Weatherfield is not bad, may be a few more minutes to get to RTP and the highways.
- Always use a Buyer's Agent (like me!) when you deal with home builders/sellers.

Weatherfield (SP town homes) in Cary 9 years 8 months ago #25585

Hi Joe

Hiw is towns at twin lakes community? I see its very near to schools shopping and RTP.
I am intrested just due to location.

Thanks
Nalla.

Weatherfield (SP town homes) in Cary 9 years 7 months ago #25608

Hi Nalla, you are right. Both the old town homes by KB Home and the new ones by Ryan homes are good, especially from a location & access perspective.

Weatherfield (SP town homes) in Cary 9 years 7 months ago #25610

Thanks Joe! Are ther any townhomes nearby with good schools and convenient to shopping like twin lakes?

Weatherfield (SP town homes) in Cary 9 years 7 months ago #25615

The upcoming Glencroft by KB Home near Cary Park (off Carpenter Fire Station Rd) is in close proximity to the shopping center and not too far from the new Parkside Town Commons at 55/540 exit. Of course this will have the good West Cary schools (though capped for this year).

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds