Sub divisions in Cary/Morrisville/Apex and nearby locations
  • Page:

TOPIC: Collins Grove in Cary near Davis Drive schools

Collins Grove in Cary near Davis Drive schools 9 years 11 months ago #25059

STANPAC introduces 2 car garage town homes from 1830-2359 sq ft, 3 to 5 bed rooms, one plan with Guest suite down!
-VIP client sign-up is going on. Priority is based on pre-qualification date.

If you are not working with a Buyer's agent, please do put in my name as your Buyer agent for best Service & Rebates. The builder will NOT allow Realtors to be added later. Please see form links below.

Registration
www.standardpacifichomes.com/new-homes/carolinas/raleigh-durham/collins-grove.aspx?show=getupdates

Pre-qualification
www.standardpacifichomes.com/finance/prequalification.aspx

If you have any questions, you may please contact me. My contact info through my Ad banner at the top of this page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Collins Grove in Cary near Davis Drive schools 9 years 11 months ago #25108

Is it worth to buy a townhome of (Delaney)2300 sq ft for 292+15K+15 K upgrade=Approx 320K?Only highlight is good school.There is railway track nearby and no amenities too.It may be good for investment but not for residence.Appreciate your thoughts.

Collins Grove in Cary near Davis Drive schools 9 years 11 months ago #25111

It depends. For somebody who wants a 'new' home with Davis Drive schools, this is the only option. 'Worth' here means demand and supply. Different people view it differently. There is no similar product to compare to. The fact that they sold 7 homes in 2 days, including 2 Delaneys shows that there are people who believe it is a good buy. As you know, it is the people who make the market.

Collins Grove in Cary near Davis Drive schools 9 years 11 months ago #25117

Compare to Stone Creek Town homes on High house road, Collins Grove is a better option.

Collins Grove in Cary near Davis Drive schools 9 years 10 months ago #25138

Is it better to buy Cluster home at Birkshire or town home at Colins grove for primary residence.?Birkshire will have stable community vs townhome moving community,school rating difference is definitely there.Townhome vs cluster home is a big concern,any thoughts?

Collins Grove in Cary near Davis Drive schools 9 years 10 months ago #25262

I have a similar question, is it advisable to invest around $300k on town homes Cary? I know it's personal preference but what do we call for the abnormal growth in real estate in triangle area? sellers are trying to make money. Isn't it not hype? Or triangle has real potential to sustain this growth?

Real estate gurus, please share your thoughts....

Collins Grove in Cary near Davis Drive schools 9 years 10 months ago #25268

Collins Grove subdivision in Cary comes with the top rated schools in entire North Carolina and there is no comparison with Berkshire subdivision in Morrisville. Home buyers who are looking for new homes with Davis Drive and Green Hope Schools, this is the only option. 8 year old Townhomes in same loctation (Stone Creek subdivision) with the same schools are selling above $300K, so home buyers who did there market study are convinced with what they are buying in Collins Grove.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds