Sub divisions in Cary/Morrisville/Apex and nearby locations
  • Page:

TOPIC: Maynard Creek in Cary - new builder Meritage Homes

Maynard Creek in Cary - new builder Meritage Homes 10 years 5 months ago #24100

• Lady_from_cary
  • Lady_from_cary's Avatar Topic Author
Any body interested to buy home near Maynard road, check this community. They are clearing jungle and setting land for 12 homes.

I am not broker, I drive through this road regularly, observed beautiful wooded patch getting cleared. Last week saw builders board so thought of sharing.

Community Details
Coming Soon, Maynard Creek starting in the high $200's, will offer 12 homesites, select from ranch-style and traditional two story floor plans.

Homes at Maynard Creek will offer first-floor master and guest suites, extended kitchen islands, formal and informal living spaces.
Maynard Creek will offer easy access to I-40 and is located minutes from Cary Greenway Trails, SAS Institute, RTP and Downtown Raleigh.

Maynard Creek is a true testament to Meritage Homes' commitment to the future of homebuilding with respect to Energy Efficiency, Water Conservation, Sustainability and Green Building Practices.

The homes in this community incorporate advanced building science practices like:
Included Spray Foam Insulation
Included Double Low-E Vinyl Windows
Included Energy Star Appliances
Included Energy Efficiency Lighting
Included Programmable Thermostats
Included High Performance Plumbing Fixtures
Included 15 Seer Air Conditioning Unit
Included Low VOC Carpets, Paints and Finishes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Maynard Creek in Cary - new builder Meritage Homes 10 years 5 months ago #24113

Maynard Creek in Cary - new builder Meritage Homes 10 years 5 months ago #24129

What will be the school assignments for this area? We were considering ardmore @reddycreek but then were told that school assignments where sub-par. (Kingswood elem & Reddy creek middle school)

Maynard Creek in Cary - new builder Meritage Homes 10 years 5 months ago #24153

Hi Lakshmi,
If you are looking for town homes with the best schools in Cary, Stone water subdivision and Greystone Subdivisions have single car garage town homes below $190K and $250K respectively. call me on 919 636 1582 for more details.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds