Sub divisions in Cary/Morrisville/Apex and nearby locations
  • Page:

TOPIC: Compare Chespeake builder(kitts creek) and Pulte

Compare Chespeake builder(kitts creek) and Pulte 10 years 6 months ago #24029

Hello Forum users,
We have started looking for a new home. The two communities we have boiled down are Oaks at high croft by Pulte and kitts creek by Chespeake. I would rally appreciate any feedback in terms of Indian community, schools, quality of the builder, backyard size, and tax component of morrisville vs Cary.
We live in morrisville so I am biased towards living in morrisville but I do not want this to be the reason to choose kitts Creek.
Has anyone heard of any feedback of the backside garage placement in the homes in kitts creek? They look a little different to me.

Thank u for ur valuable comments!!
Bebo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Compare Chespeake builder(kitts creek) and Pulte 10 years 6 months ago #24039

Location of Kitts Creek subdivision is excellent and standard features are good.
Some people love rear entry garage house but they are not very popular in Cary & Morrisville. For rear entry garage houses there will be less privacy due to road on both the side.

Compare Chespeake builder(kitts creek) and Pulte 10 years 6 months ago #24042

Hi Binny, thanks for replying. How about the builders and any comments about comparing the location of both the communities.
Thanks Bebo

Compare Chespeake builder(kitts creek) and Pulte 10 years 6 months ago #24044

Chesapeake Homes North Carolina is a regional builder while Pulte is the largest home builder in US by volume.
Land value and comparable home prices are high in West Cary than Morrisville.

Compare Chespeake builder(kitts creek) and Pulte 10 years 6 months ago #24048

When Kitts Creek opened in the mid 2000's, there was a resistance from buyers going for the backside garage architecture. But more and more buyers are now going for these in Kitts Creek and in Amberly by STANPAC. About property tax, there is very little difference between Cary & Morrisville.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds