Sub divisions in Cary/Morrisville/Apex and nearby locations
  • Page:

TOPIC: Providence place

Providence place 10 years 6 months ago #23970

• bta2013
  • bta2013's Avatar Topic Author
Just want to get latest input on providence place - neighborhood, builder quality. After visiting the community, seems the lots are relatively bigger in size with houses not close to each other. They also have amenities.
Except for relatively low ranked school - Carpenter, it seems a good community.
Any input appreciated.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Providence place 10 years 6 months ago #23977

Providence place is almost sold out with only few lots left. It is in a very good location with easy accessibly to HWY 40, HWY 540 and shopping centers. They have current promotion of $17,000 towards upgrades + discounts in lot premium etc.
Middle Schools are East Cary Middle and West Cary Middle and they are relatively low ranked to Mills Park and Davis Drive Middle School.

Providence place 10 years 6 months ago #23984

Providence Place is a master community with single family (mid $200K's to mid 500's) and town homes (from upper 100's to upper 200's). Single family homes built by KHovnanian, a national builder with a reasonably good quality. Great location, close to RTP & RDU. Most buyers like the amenities with the low ($44) HOA dues.

Providence place 10 years 4 months ago #24293

I got to know that providence place has new lots available on the left side of the entrance. Are these good to consider for buying, feedback is appreciated ?

Thanks in advance.

Raju

Providence place 10 years 4 months ago #24298

There were 3 lots close to the entrance and they sold one yesterday. Lots 14 & 15 are good size lots. I will be glad to meet you there at your convenience and walk through the lots and go through the pros & cons. Please contact me if interested.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds