Sub divisions in Cary/Morrisville/Apex and nearby locations

TOPIC: M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 5 months ago #24159

I do not see any jack and jill bathroom in any of the other less than 2800 sqft plans except maple and burlington. downstairs Master BR is a plus or a negative?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 5 months ago #24161

Slab foundation homes in Holland farm is priced around $25,000 above the market price. There is no justification for $400K price, including upgrades for a 2700 sq ft home (Burlington Plan) in Holland Farm.

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 5 months ago #24162

Check communities like Saxbury, Toll Brothers Manors, Weldon Ridge Estates before buying in the Holland Farms. I feel we are getting bigger bang for the buck in those when you see lot size, Amenities, Quality, Overall community, Std options, sqft in the house etc. I know it is subjective analysis. My point is to remind people to assess the total value coming Vs. package price and not just package price before making the final decision.

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 5 months ago #24164

Hi Ravi, having Master on the main floor could be a positive for some people and a negative for others. It depends on the buyer. Most home buyers with small children may prefer master up as they want to have their children's bedrooms on the same floor. Buyers with teenage kids may prefer master down. Of course, a lot of my buyers like to have a guest bed room & full bath down. That is surely a great feature and good selling point when you re-sell.

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 5 months ago #24169

Thanks all! How is the Burlington plan? The kitchen is not an open plan. Would that be a negative when it comes to resale? Holland Farms seems to be the only option now. Amberly only has detached garage homes left and High croft and Fryars gate are next to the cemetry.

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 5 months ago #24170

Hi Ravi, have no worry! The Burlington plan was the most popular plan in Evans Farm which has 147 homes. At least 30% of the homes there are Burlington's. I just closed on one of the very last new homes there and also had 2 other re-sale Burlington's in the past 6 months. Home owners do not have any serious concern about the kitchen layout and the overall favorable floor plan helps overcome any minor concern anybody may have. Please contact me if you have any other questions.

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 5 months ago #24242

The Burlington floor plan (kitchen island/counter top alone) in holland farms is different from the one in Belmont Raleigh. Does anyone know if the kitchen island is going to be like the one in Belmont? :unsure:

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 5 months ago #24243

Hi Ravi, I did look at some of the Belmont Burlington kitchen pictures in MLS and they look the same as any Burlington that I have ever seen. There is no separate island in a Burlington. You may want to ask your Buyer agent to do some research.

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 3 months ago #24476

Does anyone know what is coming next to Holland Farm? Residential or Commercial? I see trees being cut off. Still debating on buying in Holland Farm as that is the only good one available now and they are selling hot.Anyone else who has bought in Holland Farm?

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 3 months ago #24486

Holland Farm Subdivision in Cary is selling very fast and they sold 35 homes in the last four months. Beach, Ashville and Burlington plans are the most popular plans in Holland Farm subdivision and completed homes in all plans are ready to see. The base price of the homes increased by around $27,000 since opening of the community and still it is preferred choice of many buyers.

Please find below the details of the Town of Cary 48" sanitary easement under construction next to Holland Farm.

sitesubplans.townofcary.org/HollandFarmSubdivision_12-SP-023/14_ErosionControlAndStormDrainagePlanPhase1.pdf

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 3 months ago #24487

What is sewer easement? Will it affect the property or property price if i decide to buy in Holland Farm? :unsure:

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 3 months ago #24491

Hi Ravi, Give me a call or email to discuss the plus and minus and possible discounts available for Holland Farm Subdivision.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 919 636 1582

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 2 months ago #24612

Ravi, It looks like you have done some research as buyer.. I'm kind very early in the stage..if you are ok.. Can you share your experience about your research? Thanks.

You can reach me kvnsk at yahoo.com

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 3 weeks ago #24852

I missed the message. Did you buy there?

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds