Sub divisions in Cary/Morrisville/Apex and nearby locations

TOPIC: M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 7 months ago #23636

What is the lot premium range for Holland Farms? Also, i do not see the Pinnacle model floor plan in their website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 7 months ago #23637

Lot premium is up to $15,000 for released lots, may change. MI homes will have new pricing from tomorrow in all Raleigh sub divisions, as per the information available.

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 7 months ago #23638

I hope theres not much price increase..

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 7 months ago #23639

Let us hope so. I am not expecting much of a difference, $2-5K possible.

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 7 months ago #23640

te

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 7 months ago #23641

Hi Ravi, please see the link below for a Pinnacle III plan that was sold in Evans Farm. You will see the floor plan when you click on the home picture. Just minor differences between III & IV (being sold in Holland Farms).
tra.mlxtempo.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=1858073202&s=TRA&t=TRA

- The lot premiums in H Farms go from $0 to $15K. Yes, there are some lots with zero premium.
- About choice of neighborhood, as you are planning on a big investment, it is advisable to choose an experienced Buyer's agent and sit down with him/her and go through all the pros & cons of each and then take an educated decision.

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 7 months ago #23683

I hear they are opening to public end of September to buy. Does anyone have any idea how many lots are available? :dry:

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 6 months ago #23958

I think this community is now open to public. Does M/I homes require lot of upgrades like Pulte? Or are they closer to like Lennar ones?

Thanks

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 6 months ago #23961

I guess they are 'in between'; may be closer to Lennar.

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 6 months ago #23969

Around $30,000 for all upgrades including a breakfast extension, 5" Hardwood floors through out first floor and upgraded cabinets.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 6 months ago #23971

Thanks for the info.

With no amenities in this community - are there any public parks, swimming pools near by?

Thanks.

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 6 months ago #23976

THOMAS BROOK PARK IS WALKING DISTANCE FROM HOLLAND FARMS SUBDIVISION, UNC WELLNESS CENTER IS WITHIN 2 MILES DRIVE.

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 6 months ago #23992

There is also going to be a Mills School Park, in between McDonalds & Mills Park schools on Green Level. Not much details yet. Here is a collection of links to most of the 29 Parks in the Town of Cary:
www.townofcary.org/Departments/Parks__Recreation___Cultural_Resources/Parks_and_Greenways/Parks.htm

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 6 months ago #24046

Thanks for the replies.

With a pond in between Holland Farms, are there any concerns? Like mosquitoes during summer? Or any other?

Thanks.

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 6 months ago #24047

A pond always has positives & negatives. One of the negatives could be mosquitoes. But it depends on if the 'final' pond (when the grading and construction is complete) is dry or wet and if wet, how much and how often and of course, how it is maintained on an on-going basis. If there is a fountain in the pond, the results could be different as well. M/I homes traditionally used to install fountains in their ponds (unlike most other builders). If you visit Greystone, there is one next to the Club house and a couple in the Greystone Gabels. Of course, if it is important to you, it is good to check with M/I about their plans before you decide to buy there.

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 6 months ago #24056

The existing pond behind phase-1 is not marked as wet pond, check with Mary for more details. Children safety is a concern if the house is backing to the pond without a fence, especially with very small kids. There are few lots still available in Holland Farm away from the Pond.

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 5 months ago #24155

Can anyone tell me about the Maple floor plan in Holland Farms? Pros and Cons? Have they built it in Raleigh/Cary before? Where can i see a model home?

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 5 months ago #24156

Hi Ravi, Maple is a new plan but not very popular, may be due to the sq footage pricing. It has the same base sq footage as the Burlington but priced $15K more. They may have a model (or homes under construction) in Woodcreek in Holly Springs or South Lakes in Fuquay Varina. Please do call the respective sales offices before you go.

www.mihomes.com/Find-Your-New-Home/Raleigh-Homes

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 5 months ago #24158

What are the pros and cons of this plan? Thanks for the reply.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds