Sub divisions in Cary/Morrisville/Apex and nearby locations

TOPIC: M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 7 months ago #23519

• Krishna_rao
  • Krishna_rao's Avatar Topic Author
What do you think about M/I homes community Holland Farms on Green level Church Road.
The homes are opening to public next week .

There is a pond in middle of community . Also will not have pool/clubhouse facilities .
Please Advice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 7 months ago #23520

There was a lottery for the first 10 lots in Holland Farm and was sold for the full price on August 29th.
Good location with great schools, prices are around $40,000 more than the similar homes sold in Evans Farm last year. (Evans Farm is a similar subdivision built by M/I home in the Cary zip code 27519 with no pool/clubhouse).

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 7 months ago #23525

The cluster homes my M/I homes in "Overlook at Amberly" are pretty nice. They are as good as single family with lawn maintenance and low HOA @ $54pm. They are around 300k with decent upgrades. Here is the link :
www.mihomes.com/FindYourHome/PlanList.aspx?SearchInventory=True&Division=275000000000&Community=275AAB000000

Since its M/I homes so quality is good.

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 7 months ago #23559

MI Homes has scheduled a price increase from Sep 9th.

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 7 months ago #23560

Can you please provide information on this community? Holland Farms? Where can i check the pricing?

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 7 months ago #23563

In summary, Holland Farm offers 8 plans and several elevations to choose from, starting with a base price of $309,990. Included base features are granite countertop, backsplash, stainless steel appliances, birch cabinetry, tile in master bath, 30 year shingles , 30 year structural warranty, etc. It is difficult to put all details here, i am happy to answer if you have any specific question.

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 7 months ago #23567

Please find below the community details of Holland Farms from M/I homes website

www.mihomes.com/FindYourHome/CommunityDetails.aspx?Community=275145000000

"Holland Farm is a gently rolling terrain community located in West Cary. Accessed from Highways 55 and I-540, Holland Farm is conveniently nearby shopping, dining, and various entrainment destinations. Only minutes from Southpoint Mall, enjoy a short commute to Research Triangle Park and Raleigh/Durham International Airport. Community highlights include meandering walking trails throughout that surround a two acre private pond. We are proud to be apart of Wake County Public Schools.

Priced from the low $300's, Holland Farm is offering a variety of single family home plans ranging in size from 2,400-3,100 square feet. Built with 2-car garages, first floor owner's suites, and lower level guest suites, our homes are built to match the flexibility your lifestyle demands. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions we've received:

How many homesites are available? Our first release has 23 homesites, including three basement sites, where you can build one of our beautiful homes. Check out our map of the community and a list of available homesites.

How can I reserve a homesite? We require a $2,500.00 deposit and pre-qualification letter to reserve your homesite. This deposit locks in your pre-construction pricing and enters you into our lottery to determine the homesite selection order.

How much are the HOA dues? The HOA dues are $54/month, which covers the maintenance for the extensive common areas, walking trails and pond.

As with every M/I Home, we're so confident that we back it with a 30-Year Transferable Structural Warranty, giving you added peace of mind and resale value. Overall, only 59 homesites will be developed here, so get in while you can! To get started, contact us to schedule a community tour.

City:Cary, NC
County:Wake
School District:Wake County

Price Range:$309,990 - $359,990
Square Feet:2,375 - 3,114
Home Types:Single Family"

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 7 months ago #23589

Holland Farms has 14 lots left after the lottery. These will be sold to those on the VIP list on a first come, first served basis starting Friday. You may please contact me for details to secure a spot.

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 7 months ago #23592

qq for all realtors on this forum: What would be a good investment property for resale/rental in/around Cary/Apex?

TIA

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 7 months ago #23596

For investment I recommend;
- Having at least one garage
- A good school district
- 2 Story townhomes compare to 3 story townhomes/condos
- Having good amenities
- Single family is the best, then townhome
- Built in last 7 years

I manage several properties in the following neighborhoods for my clients, all of them generate great net cash flow for my investor clients, who live here or in out of state.

- Washington Square @ Amberly
- Upchurch Farms
- Downing Village
- Davis Village
- Twin Lakes
- Town Hall
- McCrimmon
(not complete list ... hope you got some idea)

I prepare the Net Cash Flow Sheet for my investors, which help them easier to make their investment decision, before the purchase of the property.

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 7 months ago #23602

Thomas, I have sent you an email with my personal contacts, hope to connect with you and get some enlightenment. Thanks

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 7 months ago #23615

What are the assigned schools for holland farms? Elementary and Middle

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 7 months ago #23616

The 'expected' assignment is Mills Park Elem & Mills Park Middle. These schools are right next to the Overlook section of Greystone by M/I homes and within a mile of Holland Farms.

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 7 months ago #23618

ravi wrote: What are the assigned schools for holland farms? Elementary and Middle

As Joe mentioned, it is "expected". Mills schools were capped/ close to being capped last year. Same situation may arise when your kids are up for assignment.

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 7 months ago #23623

We, Real Estate agents, can cautiously only advise about schools, we cannot guarantee schools.

It is advised that Wake County schools may get re-assigned every year. Always please verify schools at www.wcpss.net

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 7 months ago #23627

Being in the West Cary is the catch.for Holland Farms. Does it has basement sites & bigger lot sizes? I am interested only on the basement homes. I mean in Winter, basement homes are best for kids & get togethers & in Summer, I am looking for biggger yard for the same reasons.

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 7 months ago #23628

Yes they have a few basement lots, 3 lots released so far out of which one has been sold.

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 7 months ago #23629

Two Basement home sites are available in Holland Farm Subdivision

M/I Homes-Holland Farms ,Cary 10 years 7 months ago #23631

Holland Farm lot sizes are from 7200 sqft (.17 acres) through 12000 sqft (.28 acres) approximately. Nice size compare to rest of West Cary! They take appointment from tomorrow for remaining lots.

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds