Sub divisions in Cary/Morrisville/Apex and nearby locations
  • Page:

TOPIC: How is Lennar at Cary, NC (fryar's gate)?

How is Lennar at Cary, NC (fryar's gate)? 10 years 8 months ago #23258

• johnmathew
  • johnmathew's Avatar Topic Author
I am looking for new home in Cary area. I read an article recently on Lennar. Please post your comments.

hatelennarfryarsgate.blogspot.com/2013/08/why-you-hate-lennar-at-fryars-gate.html

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How is Lennar at Cary, NC (fryar's gate)? 10 years 8 months ago #23259

The points listed in the article applies to all builders who are not selling the house but instead bidding on buyers financial status.

This is not the right time to buy as called "bubble" will burst. Hold your investments and be a sniper to target then the rates goes low.

How is Lennar at Cary, NC (fryar's gate)? 10 years 8 months ago #23298

• johnmathew
  • johnmathew's Avatar Topic Author
Thanks ThomasJohnRealtor. I liked the floor plans of Lennar, but now I hesitating to buy from them. First of all, I may not qualify in bidding, second reason they are increasing the price for the plans I like and it brings the total cost near or above the other builders like Pulte. What are my other options if I want to buy a home in Cary or in Morrisville within a good school district. I am looking to move in to NC around October.

How is Lennar at Cary, NC (fryar's gate)? 10 years 8 months ago #23299

New subdivision from M/I homes and KB homes are expected to start selling by end of August, this may stop the bidding process in Fryar's gate. The prices are expected to be in line with the other communities in Cary Zip code 27519.

How is Lennar at Cary, NC (fryar's gate)? 10 years 8 months ago #23343

Thanks Realtors' for sharing your views .Whats your thoughts on resale & other issues on homes backing cemetery and homes backing retention ponds. Especially lot of homes backing cemetery in pulte community.but in Lennar Fryars Gate, Single family homes and Town homes backing Strom water retention pond (is it a premium backing retention pond as lot of open area and beautiful view)

How is Lennar at Cary, NC (fryar's gate)? 10 years 8 months ago #23346

I agree thomasjohnrealtor. If buyer happy with the buyer agent and get a better home, buyer agent would get more positive referrals from buyer, especially with our desi community. Realtor's qualities, such as Honesty, Responsibility are very critical for finding a better home.

Anyone, Can you chime in your thoughts on resale & other issues on homes backing cemetery and homes backing retention ponds.

How is Lennar at Cary, NC (fryar's gate)? 10 years 8 months ago #23355

I don't like the bidding process ! It's more of a Builders profit with no pains !

How is Lennar at Cary, NC (fryar's gate)? 10 years 8 months ago #23375

Hi John, M/I homes will be opening Holland Farms off Green Level Rd in Cary within the next few weeks. That will be your best bet as they will have a wide range of plans & prices. Of course, there is no guarantee they won't do lottery or bidding.

How is Lennar at Cary, NC (fryar's gate)? 10 years 5 months ago #24092

Does anybody know when Lennar is planning to start construction at Fryar's gate? I first visited them 2 months back. And still not a single home is being built. While M/I has several in construction, they started a month or so back.
Does Lennar have some issue with permit? Why the delay?

Thanks.

How is Lennar at Cary, NC (fryar's gate)? 10 years 5 months ago #24103

The purchase process at Fryars Gate includes lot verification and approval by the buyer (as the sales were done BEFORE lots were recorded in the County), and that is what is happening now. I myself have an appointment today with my buyer to do the lot review and approval. While this is going on for all sold lots, I was told they have already applied for most permits so there won't be the normal 4-6 weeks delay to start, going forward. If a buyer does not like a lot and does not want to proceed, that home becomes an inventory for others to buy. You should see some foundations and framing real soon.

How is Lennar at Cary, NC (fryar's gate)? 10 years 5 months ago #24105

Any idea on how soon Lennar is planning to complete the houses that are in contract now. Appreciate any input from Realtor. Thanks.

How is Lennar at Cary, NC (fryar's gate)? 10 years 5 months ago #24108

Tentative closing date of the first 10 homes is January -February. Pre-construction meeting is going on and we can see the foundation by next week.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds