Sub divisions in Cary/Morrisville/Apex and nearby locations
  • Page:

TOPIC: anyone have info abt laurel park community?

anyone have info abt laurel park community? 14 years 8 months ago #2234

• Tina
  • Tina's Avatar Topic Author
Planning to move ot NC, anyone living in laurel park community being built. Its in between laurel park elementary and apex community park. Can anyone shed some light into it and also suggest places in apex and cary which has a sizeable indian population.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:anyone have info abt laurel park community? 14 years 8 months ago #2237

• shree1205
  • shree1205's Avatar Topic Author
Hi,
My friend is getting their home built there.
She says it is beautiful community.
Sizable number of indians and good schools.
It is a new community, close to everything.

Re:anyone have info abt laurel park community? 14 years 8 months ago #2250

• A
  • A's Avatar Topic Author
Tina,

Carry=Curry; Almost every new sub-division has more than 50% Indians. Mine has 80% Indians. Every crossing has an Indian store. It is almost like living in India.

Apex is slightly better. Still it is full of Indians.

Last thing you need to be worred about Indian population here. Well you could be worried because of too many Indians...

A

Tina wrote:

Planning to move ot NC, anyone living in laurel park community being built. Its in between laurel park elementary and apex community park. Can anyone shed some light into it and also suggest places in apex and cary which has a sizeable indian population.

Re:anyone have info abt laurel park community? 14 years 8 months ago #2254

• Tina
  • Tina's Avatar Topic Author
Thank you for the info. As for Cary having too many indians, well I am def sure that it wont be more than the indian population we have in nj where we are currently living in.

thank u shree for that info on laurel park. Hopefully all goes well and we move to NC soon

Re:anyone have info abt laurel park community? 14 years 8 months ago #2256

Tina wrote:

Thank you for the info. As for Cary having too many indians, well I am def sure that it wont be more than the indian population we have in nj where we are currently living in.

thank u shree for that info on laurel park. Hopefully all goes well and we move to NC soon

I will give you one suggestion...I don't know who is builder of that community...Please check quality of home properly...you many be away and builder might complete construction of your home. You need to check every part of your home as they construct..don't rely on those home inspectors..they miss several faults in home...get all faults repaired before closing because once you close home builder will not pay much attention.

Wishing you good luck. :)

Re:anyone have info abt laurel park community? 14 years 8 months ago #2259

• A
  • A's Avatar Topic Author
Tina,

It is more than NJ in terms population density. Cary is a small place and all Indias. It is kind of like Edison.

A
Tina wrote:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds