Sub divisions in Cary/Morrisville/Apex and nearby locations
  • Page:

TOPIC: Realtor to help me with just paper work...

Realtor to help me with just paper work... 13 years 3 months ago #10423

• Mohan
  • Mohan's Avatar Topic Author
I am planning to buy house from MI homes, I did every thing including negotiation and finding right floor plan etc. I just need realtor to help me to complete the paper work to close the deal. I also have finance from my bank.

I moved from AZ state, there we have our indian realtors who just take $1000 to help in paper work when we could take care of the rest. I was wondering if any realtor in Raleigh can help me to do the paper work and take $1000. or please post your offer here to complete the necessary paperwork to close the deal. I heard it is common here in Raleigh to credit the 50 to 70% of the cost to buyer. I wanted to know any realtor who can do this for me without expecting much as I took care of most part of buying my house,

Thanks
Mohan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Realtor to help me with just paper work... 13 years 3 months ago #10424

• Manoj
  • Manoj's Avatar Topic Author
Mohan wrote:

I am planning to buy house from MI homes, I did every thing including negotiation and finding right floor plan etc. I just need realtor to help me to complete the paper work to close the deal. I also have finance from my bank.

I moved from AZ state, there we have our indian realtors who just take $1000 to help in paper work when we could take care of the rest. I was wondering if any realtor in Raleigh can help me to do the paper work and take $1000. or please post your offer here to complete the necessary paperwork to close the deal. I heard it is common here in Raleigh to credit the 50 to 70% of the cost to buyer. I wanted to know any realtor who can do this for me without expecting much as I took care of most part of buying my house,

Thanks
Mohan

Not Realtor, you need a real estate attorney.

Re:Realtor to help me with just paper work... 13 years 3 months ago #10425

• Fave5
  • Fave5's Avatar Topic Author
on the Top Right Corner (the flashing ads) - you'll see one for Realtor Joe (Real Triangle) - give them a call and see if they can help you.

Mohan wrote:

Thanks
Mohan

Re:Realtor to help me with just paper work... 13 years 3 months ago #10431

• AA
  • AA's Avatar Topic Author
Mohan

email (email removed by moderators, Please do not post any email ids on forums.) and he shall be able to help u for 1000 or for discounted fee

Re:Realtor to help me with just paper work... 13 years 3 months ago #10435

• Sangeetha
  • Sangeetha's Avatar Topic Author
Contact Joe he is a nice person

Re:Realtor to help me with just paper work... 13 years 3 months ago #10441

• Mohan
  • Mohan's Avatar Topic Author
Can some one give me Joe contact details. Thanks for your response, I will contact (email removed by moderators)

Thanks

Re:Realtor to help me with just paper work... 13 years 3 months ago #10443

• homeowner
  • homeowner's Avatar Topic Author
Mohan wrote:

Can some one give me Joe contact details. Thanks for your response, I will contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Thanks

www.rtpnewhomes.com/

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds