Everything about apartments where Desis live
  • Page:

TOPIC: Anybody Living in cornerstone on Highhouse?

Anybody Living in cornerstone on Highhouse? 15 years 3 months ago #41

• Anonymous
  • Anonymous's Avatar Topic Author
Anybody living in cornerstone apartments on highhouse road?

How is the apartment? Could anyone share the pictures and let me know about the community over there.Any Indians?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Anybody Living in cornerstone on Highhouse? 14 years 8 months ago #1707

I am moving from california in August and will be staying at cornerstone apartments. You can check the pictures and floor plans at http://www.rentcornerstoneapts.com

Sanjeev

Re:Anybody Living in cornerstone on Highhouse? 14 years 8 months ago #1713

• A
  • A's Avatar Topic Author
I never lived in Cornerstone but lived close by. It is a reasonably nice community with good amount of Indians. I took several friends to show the complex and saw some apartments with them. Apartments look good.

Location is good if you want your children to go to Davis Drive school. Davis Drive was base school till last year, I don't think it changed but worth checking.

New complex across (Harris Teater/ Walgreen) is good.

The only issue I can see it is not close to any freeway but if you work at RTP who cares.

Also location is good because I live close by...

A

Anonymous wrote:

Anybody living in cornerstone apartments on highhouse road?

How is the apartment? Could anyone share the pictures and let me know about the community over there.Any Indians?

Thanks

Re:Anybody Living in cornerstone on Highhouse? 14 years 8 months ago #1715

Yes Davis Drive is still a Base School for this appartment complex, I had confirmed this from the School and the complex.

Sanjev

A wrote:

I never lived in Cornerstone but lived close by. It is a reasonably nice community with good amount of Indians. I took several friends to show the complex and saw some apartments with them. Apartments look good.

Location is good if you want your children to go to Davis Drive school. Davis Drive was base school till last year, I don't think it changed but worth checking.

New complex across (Harris Teater/ Walgreen) is good.

The only issue I can see it is not close to any freeway but if you work at RTP who cares.

Also location is good because I live close by...

A

[/quote]

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds