Information that will be helpful for new comers
  • Page:

TOPIC: Desi driving school

Desi driving school 13 years 9 months ago #8077

• Sanjay
  • Sanjay's Avatar Topic Author
Hi,

I am looking for Desi driving school near RTP/Cary/Durham?. Plz let me know if any one knows/have idea about the same. Plz post the driving school name and contact details. Thanks.

-Sanjay

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Desi driving school 13 years 9 months ago #8078

• OJ
  • OJ's Avatar Topic Author
A1 International driving school and the instructor is Vinod Shah. Check in the yellow pages.

Here is the link apnatriangle.com/Details/A1-International-Driving-SchoolInc

Good luck.

Sanjay wrote:

Hi,

I am looking for Desi driving school near RTP/Cary/Durham?. Plz let me know if any one knows/have idea about the same. Plz post the driving school name and contact details. Thanks.

-Sanjay

Re:Desi driving school 13 years 5 months ago #9255

• bhavesh
  • bhavesh's Avatar Topic Author
He is no Good Just a rip off. My friend did spent 480 dollars but has not learnt it properly.
Better to go with some American Driving School.

Re:Desi driving school 13 years 5 months ago #9265

• Guest's Avatar Topic Author
Yeah...Even I agree... I took two classes from him...I really didn't liked him..
He is sooooooooooooo aggressive....

Re:Desi driving school 13 years 5 months ago #9268

• Samia
  • Samia's Avatar Topic Author
Same here. He would fill gas, talk on his mobile while the class is going on.
Once he charged me for 15 minutes while I was on the back seat - since I could hear his tips while he was teaching another customer in the driving seat.
He makes stories of how hard the actualy driving test would be - when the practical driving test is very easy.
He is also very agreesive.

Re: Desi driving school 12 years 7 months ago #14012

• bz
  • bz's Avatar Topic Author
I know it is a bit late to start up again on this discussion, but I needed some reviews on these two desi driving schools I came across in the Yellow Pages.

Can anyone help me and suggest if either of the two i.e A1 International or Indo-Pak driving schools are good enough to start taking driving lessons,or should I go with some American (a little expensive) ones?

I would really appreciate any advice/suggestions.

Desi driving school 7 years 7 months ago #29079

I have been searching for best local driving schools for enrolling my cousin to improve his driving skills. Searched on internet and got to know about a Port Macquarie Driving School which has qualified teachers with great skills. Planning to enroll him there

Desi driving school 7 years 7 months ago #29080

I got 2 classes from A1 Driving school. He is just a rip off and charge too much, honestly not worth for my penny spent.
Don't go to desi driving school, I suggest to look for american driving school.

Desi driving school 7 years 6 months ago #29116

Hi Nima!

My name is Dhaval and I am the owner and 1 of the instructors with A1 International Driving School. I'm terribly sorry to hear you did not have a positive experience with our school. If you could please call me @ 7329863669 I would appreciate any feedback you would have for me and the opportunity to make things right with you. I'm very passionate about teaching and strive for all of my students to not only pass the test but to also enjoy safe driving.

Regards,
Dhaval Shah
A1 International Driving School

P.S. in case I'm unable to answer my phone it just means I am teaching or driving and I would call you back that same evening.
Dhaval Shah
Certified Driving Instructor
Morrisville, NC
732-986-3669
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Desi driving school 7 years 6 months ago #29117

Well I had a lot different experience than you guys. This is my first time driving n US okay.. lets rephrase that it my first time sitting in the drivers seat with a turned on engine. 6 hours of driving and I got my license in a week and half. I was a bit uncertain before joining this school, but none other had slots free, so had no option. Vinod Shah was my instructor from the first min he asked me to drive and guided me perfect. The examiner was surprised and asked me if I was driving back in India. I highly recommend A1 driving school!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds