Information that will be helpful for new comers
  • Page:

TOPIC: help to unload and .....

help to unload and ..... 14 years 6 months ago #3886

• joy
  • joy's Avatar Topic Author
Hello all

i have just move in cary from India. Urgently require help for unloading and keeping my household effects in appropriate rooms in my 2 storied town home .Please this is very urgent.

Thanx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:help to unload and ..... 14 years 6 months ago #3888

Sir,

Welcome to Cary, USA. Wonder where were you for the last 2 days since I was at home. Now I am about to leave and will be off on Monday. If there is any help required, please let me know by Sunday afternoon. It will be a pleasure to help you. My charges : Small Pepsi with a thank you :)

Re:help to unload and ..... 14 years 6 months ago #3889

• XYZ
  • XYZ's Avatar Topic Author
Joy,

Try www.emove.com You can hire someone to unload the stuff.

Thanks
XYZ

joy wrote:

Hello all

i have just move in cary from India. Urgently require help for unloading and keeping my household effects in appropriate rooms in my 2 storied town home .Please this is very urgent.

Thanx

Re:help to unload and ..... 14 years 5 months ago #3894

joy wrote:

Hello all

Thanx

Joy Welcome to Cary...I am little confused about requirement..you wrote that you moved from India that means your stuff must have been either delivered to your address or currently stored at some place..Your request sounds like stuff is at your doorstep and you are in very urgent need. What is the exact situation?

Re:help to unload and ..... 14 years 5 months ago #3899

• joy
My stuff is reaching my doorstep tomorrow morning at 10:am. i think all i require is a couple of guys who can unload and i will direct them where they have to place it in my home. Is it ok to get this done from professional guys or just these mexican guys.?????????????? wo work on hourly basis????????????

Re:help to unload and ..... 14 years 5 months ago #3900

joy wrote:

My stuff is reaching my doorstep tomorrow morning at 10:am. i think all i require is a couple of guys who can unload and i will direct them where they have to place it in my home. Is it ok to get this done from professional guys or just these mexican guys.?????????????? wo work on hourly basis????????????

Any guys are fine...only difference will be money you pay them..When we moved I had called somebody from craiglist.He came with his truck and 2 guys...They moved all stuff from appartment to home in just 3 hours.I paid them 270 $.You have less time so make quick calls and get somebody. If it was apartment then maintenance guys would have done it for you but you are moving in townhome.

Re:help to unload and ..... 14 years 5 months ago #3901

• joy
Thankyou, we have sort of found some help right now, will surly let you know about it. One more thing do you guys know some one who wants to sell their car.

:unsure:

Re:help to unload and ..... 14 years 5 months ago #3906

• A
  • A's Avatar Topic Author
Carmax, Craiglist, News and Observer - you have several sources for people selling used cars.

Several dealers for new cars

Re:help to unload and ..... 14 years 5 months ago #3908

The places that A mentioned are good for finding used cars.

My neighbour is going back India for good. He has 2 car and wanted to sell one soon and the other in January. I will ask him to contact you. Please send me your email address to satish(at)apnatriangle.com and I will ask him to contact you.

Re:help to unload and ..... 14 years 5 months ago #4027

• jyothi
  • jyothi's Avatar Topic Author
Thanks for the information. My husband can be contacted on his cell number 919-260-5113. His email ID is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Please forward the details.

Thanks

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds