Information that will be helpful for new comers
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need some local guidance

Need some local guidance 6 years 11 months ago #29915

• vijayvicky
  • vijayvicky's Avatar Topic Author
Hi there!
I can use some guidance on local lay of the land. I have a need to spend part of the month in the morriisville/cary area for about 3 months and then potentially move there.
I am visiting this coming weekend for first time and will stay until Tuesday afternoon. If someone would be open to meet or discuss over phone and share some local information including stay along with schools etc; (elementary/middle), I will greatly appreciate it.
If it is useful, i have been in midwest for over 11 years and from south India (telugu).

Thank you,
Vijay

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Need some local guidance 6 years 10 months ago #30036

Hello all,
We are moving NC from California and we booked online bexley Triangle Apartment , Cary ,NC 27519. I would like to know that there is any Indian living in this apartment? And how's the area is this ? Please help us.

Kittu Aswal

Need some local guidance 6 years 10 months ago #30039

Hi,

There are many Indians living in that community. That area is very good. Great schools. You have Walmart within 5 min, 3 Indian Grocery stores within 5min, more than 10 Indian restaurant within 5min. Its kind of central area. Best Library within 5min. There are many Telugu and all community people. As per my knowledge that place is most favored place to live.

Good luck.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds