Information that will be helpful for new comers
  • Page:

TOPIC: 100 % whole Wheat Aata Flour Mill Inputs

100 % whole Wheat Aata Flour Mill Inputs 8 years 4 days ago #28479

Hello, I am living in Morrisville area for about 12 years now and know almost all the grocery stores since they started. Also with good relation with them. Me and my friend thought to provide 100% Organic Wheat Flour to our community. We dont plan to make a business out of this as I already have successful business. But seems the right thing to do to me for our community.

Suggestions needed are what other type of flours our community prefer? Is there inputs for which wheat to buy. if so where to get it from. We can not import from India it is banned.

We have imported the mill from India already and testing the types of Wheat available locally. We are also negotiating with farmers. All of our friends are very much interested to buy from us. So now all that said what we need to know who else is interested in buying from us. At this point organic whole wheat price which Asians can use is $1.10/lbs after the grain is ready with packaging its going to be $1.50/lbs. Please give your email address whoever is interested and I will contact you with pickup location in Morrisville.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

100 % whole Wheat Aata Flour Mill Inputs 8 years 4 days ago #28480

mptl828, good to read about availability of organic whole wheat flour. I have used several organic flours available in the market and King arthurs organic flour works best, I also buy few other brands from wholefoods and mix with king arthur. Recently I picked Khorsan wheat flour from wholefoods, which was lighter in color and more close to Indian aata.

I wanted to try Lindley Mills wheat flour but it was not available in the local market.

So you have already mill installed and sale of organic wheat flour has started? Will you be selling other grain flours too?

Post your email id so that I can contact you to get few lbs flour.

100 % whole Wheat Aata Flour Mill Inputs 8 years 3 days ago #28488

Thank you for your response. It was good to know that someone is also trying a lot to get to the right product for healthy food. My wife have tried all the flours on me :( . We are still trying different Wheat types but have finalized one which may be best. I will be happy to give you some next week. my email address is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Please email me your contact information and I will call you to know your thickness needs for the roties.

100 % whole Wheat Aata Flour Mill Inputs 7 years 4 months ago #29382

Lady_from_cary --- How does King Arthur flour work for you? we tried it recently, and it turns out too stiff to work with. And the rotis dry-up quickly in our experience.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds