Information that will be helpful for new comers
  • Page:

TOPIC: Car Service

Car Service 14 years 7 months ago #2291

• Raj
  • Raj's Avatar Topic Author
I am new to RTP. Can Anyone throw some info on car service center(apart from dealers, AAA centers and any other place which make you pay through the nose) which is reliable and good for the wallet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Car Service 14 years 7 months ago #2292

Raj wrote:

I am new to RTP. Can Anyone throw some info on car service center(apart from dealers, AAA centers and any other place which make you pay through the nose) which is reliable and good for the wallet.

I don't know any small car service center who is reliable and will charge you reasonable...For very short time I had gone to Firestone at Highhouse road and I lost transmission of my Ford car...I should have continued with Ford dealer.All are cheaters.Now we go to only Honda dealer for regular car services.

Later I will give you one mechanics number .. who personally takes care of your car.He has done very good work on all tough car problems of some known Indians.

What is make and year or your car?

Re:Car Service 14 years 7 months ago #2295

• XYZ
  • XYZ's Avatar Topic Author
Tao Auto in Cary (on west chatham) did a good job on my Honda at very reasonable cost. I went to him only once after hearing from a friend. He services Honda and Toyota only.

Click here for their website.

Re:Car Service 14 years 7 months ago #2319

• Raj
  • Raj's Avatar Topic Author
Thank you folks for replyinh.. mine is honda accord '99. Can anyone recommend a place for smog check near RTP?

Re:Car Service 14 years 7 months ago #2327

• bvin2k
  • bvin2k's Avatar Topic Author
I would recommend WASP auto : www.waspautomotive.com/ . They are good and reasonable. For one of my close friend, AAA and Precision tunes suggested to change brake pads along with rotors. He took his honda accord to WASP and they said no need to change rotors.
For my honda accord I changed the front brake pads and rotors at TAO auto for $420 and later when I checked with WASP they gave me quote of $365 :(

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds