Information that will be helpful for new comers
  • Page:

TOPIC: Want to make friends

Want to make friends 10 years 10 months ago #22830

• saddakirankumar
  • saddakirankumar's Avatar Topic Author
Hi

I am from hyderabad and i am working here in morrisville from 2 years and its been 1 year after marriage and want to meet new people and make friends, so any one interested to meet some time in the weekend.

Regards
S. Kiran Kumar
Mob 216 571 7032

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Want to make friends 10 years 7 months ago #23605

• Gayathrismyhomekitchen@gmail.com
  • Gayathrismyhomekitchen@gmail.com's Avatar
Hi

I m Gayathri. My husband came on H1. My husband works for a software company. We both even looking for friends here. You and your spouse if interested can contact us on my email

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Want to make friends 10 years 6 months ago #23877

Hi

I am Navya and I am from Andhra Pradesh. I have been living in Morrisville since 1 yr with my husband. I am also looking for indian friends. You can contact me if interested to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

To Gayathri garu

Are you telugu?

Want to make friends 10 years 6 months ago #23880

Hi,

Nice to see you guys around here. I am also looking make friendship, i am also from A.P, staying in morrisville.

You can reach me @ This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Want to make friends 10 years 6 months ago #23990

Hi

Iam sindhu and iam from A.p.We are living in morrisville from 2 years.We are looking forward to meet friends,If interested pls contact me to this mail id (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

Thanks and regards,
sindhu.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds