Information that will be helpful for new comers
  • Page:

TOPIC: Home made rotis

Home made rotis 11 years 11 months ago #17664

• kirtipatel
  • kirtipatel's Avatar Topic Author
Can anyone tell me where can I get fresh homemade rotis? We do eat rotis everyday and with the job and my pregnancy I am really getting tired making rotis everyday. Please let me know if anyone you know make fresh rotis. Thank you in advance.

Kirti

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Home made rotis 11 years 11 months ago #17665

• GaramaGaram

kirtipatel wrote: Can anyone tell me where can I get fresh homemade rotis? We do eat rotis everyday and with the job and my pregnancy I am really getting tired making rotis everyday. Please let me know if anyone you know make fresh rotis. Thank you in advance.

Kirti

Please post your location (roughly not exact) so that roti makers will respond you.We have great choice in Triangle for hot home made food.

Re: Home made rotis 11 years 11 months ago #17666

• Anonymous
Even I'm interested in fresh Rotis. I'm also pregnant and am craving for Jonna rotte(made in andhra with Jowar flour). Looking for some home made rayalaseema food. My location is Raleigh 27606(1 mile from Cary). Would be very helpful if I can get some good tasty home made curries & other stuff nearby.

Thanks!
Shanthi.

Re: Home made rotis 11 years 11 months ago #17668

• rayalaseema

Anonymous wrote: Even I'm interested in fresh Rotis. I'm also pregnant and am craving for Jonna rotte(made in andhra with Jowar flour). Looking for some home made rayalaseema food. My location is Raleigh 27606(1 mile from Cary). Would be very helpful if I can get some good tasty home made curries & other stuff nearby.

Thanks!
Shanthi.

Hey shanti,

From which place are in ralayaseema?
I am from the seema area too. I can check with few of them if they are available.

Re: Home made rotis 11 years 11 months ago #17669

• dumb dude
cudn't u buy tortillas from the store? and instead buy curry? or whip the hubby to make rotis?

Re: Home made rotis 11 years 11 months ago #17673

• kirtipatel
I am located in Raleigh (27612) Glenwood ave and Duraleigh Rd intersection.

Re: Home made rotis 11 years 11 months ago #17674

• kirtipatel
Hi, I am located in Raleigh (27612) Glenwood ave and Duraleigh Rd intersection. If you know anyone from this are please let me know... I can pick it up... Thanks!!

Re: Home made rotis 11 years 11 months ago #17675

• kirtipatel

dumb dude wrote: cudn't u buy tortillas from the store? and instead buy curry? or whip the hubby to make rotis?

I tried tortillas and few brands from Indian store as well... but I would prefer roti... and preparing curry is not a bog deal for me ... but rotis are... :( ... thanks for your suggestion though... :)

Re: Home made rotis 11 years 11 months ago #17685

• becareful
Some are using cheap-maida-white fluor(which is unhealthy) instead wheat fluor.

For them it is a business and you are client. Pregnancy has no influence on their minds.

If you can order a rotis for a week, you can find someone from BAPS temple.

Re: Home made rotis 11 years 11 months ago #17686

• kirtipatel

becareful wrote: Some are using cheap-maida-white fluor(which is unhealthy) instead wheat fluor.

For them it is a business and you are client. Pregnancy has no influence on their minds.

Thanks!!

Re: Home made rotis 11 years 11 months ago #17687

• Anonymous

becareful wrote: Some are using cheap-maida-white fluor(which is unhealthy) instead wheat fluor.

Those who eat roti are not fools,maida ladden rotis will be instantly recognized by Indians.Hand made rotis is labor work and don't call it as business. If you think rotis made with Aashirvad or Sujata are healthy then please educate yourself.Go and compare fiber labels from American whole wheat and Desi Aata.

May be you want to take back your offensive statement -"Pregnancy has no infulence on their minds" :angry:

You could have suggested BAPS but not by making wrong/offensive remarks on home made rotis.

@Kirti, home made food is the best source to get fresh roti during pregnancy. Have you not found anyone so far? If you are still searching I will give you contacts.

Re: Home made rotis 11 years 11 months ago #17688

• kirtipatel

Anonymous wrote:

becareful wrote:
@Kirti, home made food is the best source to get fresh roti during pregnancy. Have you not found anyone so far? If you are still searching I will give you contacts.

No I've not found anyone.. Please give me contact details.

Re: Home made rotis 11 years 11 months ago #17689

• Anonymous

kirtipatel wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

becareful wrote:

Start with these three ads from Apnatriangle.Don't commit,first order 10 roti and see if you like,since you have personal contact you can always give your choice about type of flour,size,thickness,oil. All Indian stores sell roti, you can talk to owner and pick fresh rotis as soon as they are on shelf for sale. I can give even more special contacts if this doesn't work.

Niru : www.apnatriangle.com/index.php?option=com_adsmanager&view=details&id=6975&catid=8&Itemid=129

Priya : www.apnatriangle.com/index.php?option=com_adsmanager&view=details&id=6863&catid=8&Itemid=129

shradha : www.apnatriangle.com/index.php?option=com_adsmanager&view=details&id=6838&catid=8&Itemid=129

Re: Home made rotis 11 years 11 months ago #17691

• kirtipatel

Anonymous wrote:

kirtipatel wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

becareful wrote:

Start with these three ads from Apnatriangle.Don't commit,first order 10 roti and see if you like,since you have personal contact you can always give your choice about type of flour,size,thickness,oil. All Indian stores sell roti, you can talk to owner and pick fresh rotis as soon as they are on shelf for sale. I can give even more special contacts if this doesn't work.

Niru : www.apnatriangle.com/index.php?option=com_adsmanager&view=details&id=6975&catid=8&Itemid=129

Priya : www.apnatriangle.com/index.php?option=com_adsmanager&view=details&id=6863&catid=8&Itemid=129

shradha : www.apnatriangle.com/index.php?option=com_adsmanager&view=details&id=6838&catid=8&Itemid=129

will contact these people...Thanks a ton... :)

Re: Home made rotis 11 years 11 months ago #17692

Any homemade roti seekers in Morrisville?

Re: Home made rotis 11 years 11 months ago #17693

• SG
Hi Kriti

One of my friend she lives in Morrisville and she prepares homemade roties for lots of people. If you are interested then I can give you her email so you can email her. She makes very good roties.

SG

Re: Home made rotis 11 years 11 months ago #17694

• kirtipatel

SG wrote: Hi Kriti

One of my friend she lives in Morrisville and she prepares homemade roties for lots of people. If you are interested then I can give you her email so you can email her. She makes very good roties.

SG

Yes give me her email id .... my email id is : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks!!

Re: Home made rotis 11 years 11 months ago #17695

• rer
plz tell how much for 10 rotis

Re: Home made rotis 11 years 11 months ago #17697

• SG
I will send her your email id ...
SG

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds