Information that will be helpful for new comers
  • Page:

TOPIC: Moved to triangle recently, looking to meet people

Moved to triangle recently, looking to meet people 12 years 9 months ago #13342

Hey

First and foremost, thanks for this great forum, it has been really helpful with lots of information. My wife and I recently moved to this area, and were interested in meeting other people here. We live around Treybrooke and Town Hall Dr. area. Also I heard of occasional apna triangle meetups, I would be glad to get any info about that too, since it would be helpful to meet new people.

Thanks

Ajay

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Moved to triangle recently, looking to meet people 12 years 9 months ago #13343

• bola

ajayr wrote: Hey

First and foremost, thanks for this great forum, it has been really helpful with lots of information. My wife and I recently moved to this area, and were interested in meeting other people here. We live around Treybrooke and Town Hall Dr. area. Also I heard of occasional apna triangle meetups, I would be glad to get any info about that too, since it would be helpful to meet new people.

Thanks

Ajay

AT has karaoke nights once in a month usually 3rd fridays. keep checking upcoming events for the updates.

Re: Moved to triangle recently, looking to meet people 12 years 9 months ago #13344

We also live around the Town Hall Drive in Downing Glen area and relatively new to Raleigh. Would love to meet and make new friends.

Re: Moved to triangle recently, looking to meet pe 12 years 9 months ago #13435

• Any
Where does these Karaoke nights happen? I've wanted to attend this for a long time but never found these in any event updates!!

Re: Moved to triangle recently, looking to meet people 12 years 9 months ago #13440

Any, you will get mail about Karoke night if you register. Members please confirm this.

Re: Moved to triangle recently, looking to meet people 12 years 9 months ago #13447

• ulp
karoake night? ah, finally a springboard to my rock star status!

Moved to triangle recently, looking to meet people 8 years 9 months ago #27104

Hello Friends
I am Nimesh, moved to RTP last year.

I am searching for Karaoke groups in RTP area and see 2-3 Karaoke related old posts. Although this post is old but I hope that there are still active Karaoke singers/groups and I get chance to connect & join.

Thanking in advance to all....
Looking forward to hear back & join upcoming Karaoke meet.

Best Wishes always!
Nimesh

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds