Please enter any website feedback here. Post what you like and dislike. Any suggestion to improve the website is welcome.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Great website

Great website 15 years 1 month ago #85

• Rahul008
  • Rahul008's Avatar Topic Author
I have been a member of the website for few days and i think the website is great...Thanks kubi and Satish for your efforts in creating the website. This is a nice place for indians in the RTP area to connect with each other, create social groups, etc. I love that we are able to see all upcoming triangle events on the front page.

I would like to make following suggestions regarding the login/ logout process:

1) I think that it might be better if the user name/ password fields were on the front page. That will save the user from clicking on Login/ Register tab.

2) Also when we are logged in to the website, we have to click on the home tab to come to main page and then logout. I think it will be more user friendly if we had a choice to logout from our profile itself.

Once again, thanks to Kubi and Satish for the wonderful job of creating the website...

Thanks...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Great website 15 years 1 month ago #86

Rahul,

I am glad to hear that you are loving it and finding it useful. Thanks for feedback and encouragement.

I will try to accomadate you requests -
1. Having login fields in the home page and
2. Logout in the profile page.

Thanks
Satish

Re:Great website 15 years 1 month ago #89

• Rahul008
Thanks Satish....

Re:Great website 15 years 1 month ago #94

Rahul,

I have added the login fields in the home page. It now looks better. Thanks for the suggestion.

I am thinking about where to put the logout in the profile page. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Satish

Re:Great website 15 years 1 month ago #95

• Rahul008
Hey Satish,

Thanks for putting the login fields on the home page...i have logged on using the new fields and it works great, the only problem is, once logged in i am not able to reach my home page/ profile...:(

Regarding the logout button, i can look at it once i am in my profile...

Thanks again for listening to the suggestions....

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds