Please enter any website feedback here. Post what you like and dislike. Any suggestion to improve the website is welcome.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Favourite site of many Triangle Residents.

Favourite site of many Triangle Residents. 15 years 1 week ago #277

• Yash Garg,Founder of Heritage India
  • Yash Garg,Founder of Heritage India's Avatar Topic Author
I highly appreciate Satishji for his creativity and artistic presentation of the videos and pictures of the 2009 Heritage India Festival. It has tremendously contributed to the popularity of the show. Satish & Kubi, both are excellent in providing such services to the community through the columns of ApnaTriangle.

ApnaTriangle has become a favorite site of many Triangle residents for getting to know what is happening and what has happened in the Triangle area. Please continue your partnership with the community.

I quote here Edith Wharton “There are two ways of spreading light – to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.”

I guess you both are doing that. Congratulations!!! Keep communicating about the achievements, and accomplishments of the community to generate role modeling for our youth, and continue covering LOCAL events, resources, projects, and local stories.

Thank You Both of You … For a job well done, for service above and beyond, and for your help at the Festival. :) :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds