Please enter any website feedback here. Post what you like and dislike. Any suggestion to improve the website is welcome.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Photo Captions

Photo Captions 15 years 1 week ago #273

• Kavita
  • Kavita's Avatar Topic Author
Hi Satish/Kubi

I was just uploading few pictures on my profile and realized that there is no room for placing any picture captions in there. It will be a great addition, since it will enable to give a brief description of the picture which may be useful to others:)

Secondly, in the blog section as well there are a lot of features which are awesome. However, I did not see that we can use different font colors in our text:( It will be great if that feature is added as well, just to improve the overall look:cheer:

Thanks a lot,

Kavita

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Photo Captions 15 years 1 week ago #274

Kavita,

Thanks for great suggestions on improving the website. I will take a look and see whether we can add them.

Thanks
Satish

Re:Photo Captions 15 years 1 week ago #275

• awadhwa
I found out about this site only few days back. It is wonderful site and I think we needed something like it. For the time being album name can indicate where the photos were taken.

Re:Photo Captions 15 years 1 week ago #282

There is a wall for each photographs. Any one can add comments to the picture wall. I believe Navdeep left a message on the wall. I have also left a message on the wall. Let me know if this is sufficient for photo captions.

I will check about font colors in blogs.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds