Please enter any website feedback here. Post what you like and dislike. Any suggestion to improve the website is welcome.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Thank you AT!! You made our move peaceful!!

Thank you AT!! You made our move peaceful!! 11 years 3 months ago #21458

• krsivaku
  • krsivaku's Avatar Topic Author
I would like to thank each and every member associated with AT for making our move peaceful!! Without AT, I am sure we would have dumped all our household items which might be useful for someone. Thank you so much! And spcl thanks to all who went through our ad which has been useful for some ppl and irritating for few other since I repeatedly posted the ad.. Bye Bye ppl..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Thank you AT!! You made our move peaceful!! 11 years 3 months ago #21459

krsivaku wrote: I would like to thank each and every member associated with AT for making our move peaceful!! Without AT, I am sure we would have dumped all our household items which might be useful for someone. Thank you so much! And spcl thanks to all who went through our ad which has been useful for some ppl and irritating for few other since I repeatedly posted the ad.. Bye Bye ppl..

Thank you very much for your kind words, so nice of you. There are very less people like you who came openly and have written their good experiences about AT.

Appreciate it. Good luck with your move.

Thanks
Kubi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds