• Page:

TOPIC: TUFF Stain remover for sunmica

TUFF Stain remover for sunmica 12 years 1 month ago #16725

Hello guys...

Can somebody suggest me the best cheimcal product to buy to remove TUFF STAINS FROM WHITE SUNMICA (KITCHEN TOPS). i have tried Clomet, magic eraser..these dint work, its a turmeric powder stain which iam trying to get rid off.

As iam in a rental apartment , i hear they usally charge apprxmtly $500 if the counter top isnt in the condition it was given, so cant afford to spend that much of amount for small dime size stains if Turmeric powder.

Please guide me , would really appreciate it .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: TUFF Stain remover for sunmica 12 years 1 month ago #16731

Oh boy! Turmeric on Sunmica. That's a toughy. I thought only removing turmeric from carpets was impossible.

You might want to call a carpenter and check out how much he'd charge to replace the sunmica rather than letting the appts charge you a hefty fine.

Re: TUFF Stain remover for sunmica 12 years 1 month ago #16737

• bleach
try bleach..and leave ..

Re: TUFF Stain remover for sunmica 12 years 1 month ago #16739

• scrub

Sadaf wrote: Hello guys...

Can somebody suggest me the best cheimcal product to buy to remove TUFF STAINS FROM WHITE SUNMICA (KITCHEN TOPS). i have tried Clomet, magic eraser..these dint work, its a turmeric powder stain which iam trying to get rid off.

As iam in a rental apartment , i hear they usally charge apprxmtly $500 if the counter top isnt in the condition it was given, so cant afford to spend that much of amount for small dime size stains if Turmeric powder.

Please guide me , would really appreciate it .

Get one of those scouring bleach powders, sprinkle and use damp paper towel,gently scrub. it should go.

Re: TUFF Stain remover for sunmica 12 years 1 month ago #16746

• rew
sadaf is always in trouble:(

Re: TUFF Stain remover for sunmica 12 years 1 month ago #16750

• LOL

rew wrote: sadaf is always in trouble:(

She is one sweet women on board. I love her queries. :)

Re: TUFF Stain remover for sunmica 12 years 1 month ago #16773

LOL...n Rew....yeah dats kinda true....i always end up asking silly questions here , but i end up getting good suggestions , so i dont care abt wondering...omg..wht will people think abt me ..lolz , so iam fine with it till the time iam getting my answers...:)

n scrub...COMET is something i tried 1st it self ...but it dint help...:( then i tried magic eraser , it dint helped too...i guess ur option for calling a carpenter would be the only option , instead of paying a BOMB to the socity , i can atleast pay someone and get the work done...

Thanks Guys..:) and plz share ur identity , so that i know y guys too..:)

Re: TUFF Stain remover for sunmica 12 years 1 month ago #16774

• tar
did u try baking soda?

Re: TUFF Stain remover for sunmica 12 years 1 month ago #16775

• Organizzed
Google "blue magic" and "walmart" (including double quotes) or try this link
www.walmart.com/ip/Blue-Magic-Carpet-Stain-Spot-Lifter-22-oz/17134767

i used it once to remove coffee spills on carpet. excellento!
not sure, though, whether it would work in your scenario. "exercise your own caution" hence!

other side of the coin . . .
coming to identities: if a thing can go wrong, it will!!! (just because i have no proper identity (not for admins, but for you and others), doesn't mean that i can be bad (actually what i wanted to write is: just because the alphabet "sadaf" is more readable may not necessarily mean good / reliable!!!, seriously kidding!)

happy kitchen and safe browsing

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds