• Page:

TOPIC: Money Pass

Money Pass 12 years 2 months ago #16513

Hey guys i have a Citibank account , and its really difficult to find any of the Citi atms or bank around ,and everytime i use diiferent ATM's to get cash out of the account ,and also get charge everytime for transactions, can someone please provide me the location of MONEY PASS or CASH POINT in Raleigh/ Cary area, as i have heard that there is no charge if u use money pass.

Thanks,
Sadaf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Money Pass 12 years 2 months ago #16514

Sadaf,

check this link, fill your address details to get the list of Money pass withdrawal locations. I found two in Kangaroo express, Harrison ave.

Here is one more address.
ATM M&t Bank
1145 Aviation Parkway
Morrisville, NC 27560

online.citibank.com/US/GCL/citilocator/flow.action?_endUUID=0c64d735-188b-4545-9410-53970700ecb8#

Re: Money Pass 12 years 2 months ago #16535

Thanks Lady frm cary , but the link u provided , i did checked there before and i cant find anythng closer even in 25 miles...i guess citi sucks...:(

But anyway if i get to know the MONEY PASS , it will help me a lot...

Let me know if anythng comes to ur mind and the one at the aviation parkway , is that a money pass or any other bank atm?? coz if it is some other back atm , i will again eventually be charge for the withdrwal of money frm account.

Re: Money Pass 12 years 2 months ago #16536

Sadaf wrote: Thanks Lady frm cary , but the link u provided , i did checked there before and i cant find anythng closer even in 25 miles...i guess citi sucks...:(

But anyway if i get to know the MONEY PASS , it will help me a lot...

Let me know if anythng comes to ur mind and the one at the aviation parkway , is that a money pass or any other bank atm?? coz if it is some other back atm , i will again eventually be charge for the withdrwal of money frm account.

Now try moneypass site directly. I put 27513 zip code and found 53 money pass ATM and most of them are marked as surcharge Free. Aviation parkway is Moneypass ATM.

( www.moneypass.com/atm-locator.aspx )

following messages is posted on the site and I guess you should not get charged for the transaction.

All ATMs listed on this site can be used surcharge-free with your MoneyPass ATM card. Not all ATMs may display a MoneyPass decal and some may have stickers or warning screens about surcharge fees. Your transaction will be surcharge-free at the ATMs listed on this site.

Re: Money Pass 12 years 2 months ago #16537

Oh wow....thank u soo much dear..:) this helps a lot..:) i really appreciate it

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds