• Page:

TOPIC: Suggestions for outing

Suggestions for outing 12 years 2 months ago #16261

Hey guys , i did a lot of google to get this info , but nothing helped ..( suprising) Anyway , i need some help or suggestions as to where in North Carloina i can go for a few hours of yatch/ boating trip . Iam planning to go for few hours anywhere between 25th Feb- 28th feb , i know its a little cold to go on this weather , but then iam have other plans for the month of march , so please provide some inputs or a link.
Thanks.
Sadaf S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Suggestions for outing 12 years 2 months ago #16264

Re: Suggestions for outing 12 years 2 months ago #16265

Re: Suggestions for outing 12 years 2 months ago #16266

Sadaf wrote: Hey guys , i did a lot of google to get this info , but nothing helped ..( suprising) Anyway , i need some help or suggestions as to where in North Carloina i can go for a few hours of yatch/ boating trip . Iam planning to go for few hours anywhere between 25th Feb- 28th feb , i know its a little cold to go on this weather , but then iam have other plans for the month of march , so please provide some inputs or a link.
Thanks.
Sadaf S

www.ncnatural.com/TriangleRec/watrrec.html

www.triangleboattours.com/

www.north-carolina-travel-guide.com/northcarolinalakes.html

Re: Suggestions for outing 12 years 2 months ago #16267

Thanks a lot people...i will get into the details..:) I Appreciate it ..:)

But can u also help me give any specific deatils about one day cruise or something where i can jsut hire a personal yacht with ofcourse the captain....:)

Re: Suggestions for outing 12 years 2 months ago #16269

• yabbbadabba
Sounds like you want a day trip. That would mean Jordan Lake or Bond Park. Lake at Bond Park is for ducks and fish and not much else during winter months. Don't know about Jordan Lake but you can call Mon and find out. Boating is an outdoor activity and if you really feel strongly about venturing forth during winter, albeit a mild one, you will probably have the entire lake to yourself! If you want to go farther out, your rental options will be more along the OBX, etc.

Re: Suggestions for outing 12 years 2 months ago #16272

• Anonymous

Sadaf wrote: Thanks a lot people...i will get into the details..:) I Appreciate it ..:)

But can u also help me give any specific deatils about one day cruise or something where i can jsut hire a personal yacht with ofcourse the captain....:)

Madam, members gave you few sites to start with,now please take some time clicking and reading to find out what you are looking for.

quite expensive outing - annapoliscatamarancharters.com/Home-Port?gclid=CLOewsGWmq4CFU2b7QodLnoFJg

Re: Suggestions for outing 12 years 2 months ago #16273

• sporty

Sadaf wrote: Thanks a lot people...i will get into the details..:) I Appreciate it ..:)

specific details for 3 hour /6 hour/ 8 hour.Enjoy.

www.iidolphins.com/Charters.html

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds