• Page:

TOPIC: Good Elementary School

Re: Good Elementary school 14 years 6 months ago #3567

Padma,

It was not your mistake. It was already in upper case. :)

A is right. You will soon feel that there are too many events going on. Triangles Indian population is about half the size of Indian population in Detroit. But events here are twice that of in Detroit.

Satish

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Good Elementary School 13 years 2 months ago #10913

• Lisa
This elementary website beestar is wonderful. My 3rd grader has been using it. Beestar offers many exercises like math, reading, science from 1st to 6th grade, full of vivid pictures and interesting stuff to help kids thinking. Plus, math is free. DD loves it!
Lisa

Re:Good Elementary School 13 years 2 months ago #10914

• Fave5
the website is beestar.org
Registration is free, math exercises are free for elementary grades.

it's really simple, nice, easy to use website and safe as well for the kids to be on their own while taking the tests. No annoying Pop-ups, google Ads or any of that non-sense.

Lisa wrote:

This elementary website beestar is wonderful. My 3rd grader has been using it. Beestar offers many exercises like math, reading, science from 1st to 6th grade, full of vivid pictures and interesting stuff to help kids thinking. Plus, math is free. DD loves it!
Lisa

Re:Good Elementary School 13 years 2 months ago #10984

• Lisa
Wonderful! So you are also a beestar fan. :P It is cute, isn't it?
What programs are you using? My daughter has been doing the free math for a while. I'm considering the science. The worksheets seems interesting~~ :woohoo:
Lisa

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds