• Page:

TOPIC: 20lb Sona Masoori Rice for 16.99 @ Costco Raleigh

20lb Sona Masoori Rice for 16.99 @ Costco Raleigh 13 years 3 months ago #9906

• kera.sam
  • kera.sam's Avatar Topic Author
Thought that it might be helpful to post the information which is useful for people who consume Sona masoori rice and have access to Costco membership. A bag of 20 lbs sona massori costs between 20-24 in the desi stores.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:20lb Sona Masoori Rice for 16.99 @ Costco Raleigh 13 years 3 months ago #9907

• Desi
kera.sam wrote:

Thought that it might be helpful to post the information which is useful for people who consume Sona masoori rice and have access to Costco membership. A bag of 20 lbs sona massori costs between 20-24 in the desi stores.

Sam,

Thanks for the info.Nice to know the price of sona masoori.Also the prices here in Indian stores not just rice,other stuff like aata,daals are also expensive compared to other cities like New jersy,chicago and Atlanta.

Re:20lb Sona Masoori Rice for 16.99 @ Costco Raleigh 13 years 3 months ago #9910

• Grahak
kera.sam wrote:

Sam, good to know Costco sells sona masoori @ 16.99 for 20 lb bag.

Recently I paid 14.99,15.99 for Indian brand atta but later found out that same brand atta costs 9.99,12.99 in different store,that means I paid 5.00$ extra. This is just one single item and generally our grocery contains 10+ items or even more.

Highest price one can pay for Indian atta is 12.99 if you see price more than 12.99 then call/visit other shop for lower price.

Re: 20lb Sona Masoori Rice for 16.99 @Apnabazar 12 years 9 months ago #12972

• Happy

kera.sam wrote: Thought that it might be helpful to post the information which is useful for people who consume Sona masoori rice and have access to Costco membership. A bag of 20 lbs sona massori costs between 20-24 in the desi stores.

:lol: WOW!! ApnaBazar beats Costo Sona masoori rice price. 20lbs for 16.99.

www.apnatriangle.com/component/option,com_adsmanager/Itemid,129/adid,4128/catid,8/page,show_ad/

20lb Sona Masoori Rice for 14.99 @Aroudtheworld 12 years 9 months ago #12983

• Anonymous
Raja Food sona masoori 20lbs bag is for 14.99 in Around the world. Suddenly why prices are dropping low?

Happy wrote:

kera.sam wrote: Thought that it might be helpful to post the information which is useful for people who consume Sona masoori rice and have access to Costco membership. A bag of 20 lbs sona massori costs between 20-24 in the desi stores.

www.apnatriangle.com/component/option,com_adsmanager/Itemid,129/adid,4128/catid,8/page,show_ad/

Re: 20lb Sona Masoori Rice for 14.99 @Aroudtheworld 12 years 9 months ago #12984

• price list

Anonymous wrote: Raja Food sona masoori 20lbs bag is for 14.99 in Around the world. Suddenly why prices are dropping low?

Happy wrote:

Thats cool.This reminds me of grocery price list. Can some one tell where is that list?

Re: 20lb Sona Masoori Rice for 14.99 @Aroudtheworld 12 years 9 months ago #12985

• Anonymous
:P Don't even talk about grocery price list, Don't you remember one shop called/complaint to admin and entire project was scrapped, participants backed off. I will try to find that post but for now go and grab one bag from around the world. I will go today evening.

price list wrote:

Anonymous wrote: Raja Food sona masoori 20lbs bag is for 14.99 in Around the world. Suddenly why prices are dropping low?

Happy wrote:

Thats cool.This reminds me of grocery price list. Can some one tell where is that list?

Re: 20lb Sona Masoori Rice for 16.99 @ Costco Raleigh 12 years 9 months ago #13002

• Anonymous
I got my bag from Around the world. Thanks for information.

Oraganic Sona Masoori Rice from India is available 12 years 7 months ago #13738

After Costco..now organic sona masoori rice is available in Triangle Indian store. It is very good...cooks extra tender and still each grain stays intact. It will suit to cook any type of rice. I am waiting for organic Dal products to arrive.

Please check the website :-http://www.24lettermantra.com/index.aspx

Re: Oraganic Sona Masoori Rice from India is available 12 years 7 months ago #13749

• sms
now sona masoori rice is 12.99 in costco

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds