• Page:

TOPIC: New Year hot topic- Tollywood Heroines

New Year hot topic- Tollywood Heroines 13 years 3 months ago #9894

• Tollywood
  • Tollywood's Avatar Topic Author
Currently Telugu cinema industry do not have heroines from their own state Andhra Pradesh.The present heroines are only from the bollywood Industry or the models from Bombay.Why is it?Discuss.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:New Year hot topic- Tollywood Heroines 13 years 3 months ago #9895

• Manoj
  • Manoj's Avatar Topic Author
Do they have to be from AP? I mean Rekha, Sridevi, Jayaprada, Aishwarya are from the South and have earned star fame in the Hindi cinema. I am sure a lot of talented female actresses in Bollywood can speak Telugu. If they can speak some Telugu, and can act reasonably well, does it matter if they are not from Andhra? Is acting an art that is limited to Andhra or Arunachal or Bombay or Bihar?

You call it a hot topic, I call it an unnecessary fuss.

Re:New Year hot topic- Tollywood Heroines 13 years 3 months ago #9897

• Manoj Fan
  • Manoj Fan's Avatar Topic Author
Manoj ji, has very rightly pointed out that this topic is unnecessary fuss. Art is beyond geographical, caste or linguistic barriers.

Re:New Year hot topic- Tollywood Heroines 13 years 3 months ago #9898

• Tollywood
Manoj wrote:

Do they have to be from AP? I mean Rekha, Sridevi, Jayaprada, Aishwarya are from the South and have earned star fame in the Hindi cinema. I am sure a lot of talented female actresses in Bollywood can speak Telugu. If they can speak some Telugu, and can act reasonably well, does it matter if they are not from Andhra? Is acting an art that is limited to Andhra or Arunachal or Bombay or Bihar?

You call it a hot topic, I call it an unnecessary fuss.

Manoj,
All Heroines need not to be from AP.My argument is why almost all heroines from AP are disappeared?Is it that AP do not have any more beautiful girls?
And of course this is a hot topic for me to discuss if it is not for you.

@ Manoj Fan,stop taking side of Manoj and act like a normal man.

Re:New Year hot topic- Tollywood Heroines 13 years 3 months ago #9899

• Manoj Fan
  • Manoj Fan's Avatar Topic Author
Tollywood,

I am just commenting on the logic of Manoj ji. I am not saying anything against your views. I share your concern about lack of talented actresses from AP. Unfortunately some of them are in the news for wrong reasons like the one who was involved with a Swami ji. I think it is a matter of time when good talent will hit the screen and we will see them crossing over to Bollywood also like Vyjyantimala, Waheeda Rehman etc.

Re:New Year hot topic- Tollywood Heroines 13 years 3 months ago #9900

• filmydebate
  • filmydebate's Avatar Topic Author
Tollywood wrote:

Currently Telugu cinema industry do not have heroines from their own state Andhra Pradesh.The present heroines are only from the bollywood Industry or the models from Bombay.Why is it?Discuss.

Are you sure? Do you mean all Telugu film actress are from bollywood?

Telgu readers please list few Telgu heroines. (pictures are welcome)

1)
2)
3)

Re:New Year hot topic- Tollywood Heroines 13 years 3 months ago #9901

• Telugu reader
  • Telugu reader's Avatar Topic Author
filmydebate wrote:

Tollywood wrote:

1)
2)
3)

Filmydebate,

I cannot think of any current Telugu girl as our Tollywood heroine.I can think of South Indian heroines from Malayalam and Tamil like Trisha and Priyamani.But again these two are also outdated. :)

Re:New Year hot topic- Tollywood Heroines 13 years 3 months ago #9902

• Bollywood
  • Bollywood's Avatar Topic Author
Although, you see a lot of bollywood heriones in South Films, you can't say the same for the Bollywood heroes - very few if any have made thier presence felt in the South. Vice-versa is also true, Very few South heroes have made a mark in Bollywood.

Getting back to your question, few reasons I can think of:

1. The South Heroes want to see themselves paired against the fairer skin from the Bollywood or the north ;)
2. There are some genuine heroines from the Bollywood that truely wants to work with creative & talented directors from the south be it Shankar, Mani Sir and few others.
3. A lot of not-so-successful Bollywood heroines want to try their hand in Tollywood and make a mark - remember Khushboo.

Tollywood wrote:

Re:New Year hot topic- Tollywood Heroines 13 years 3 months ago #9903

• TOPIC
  • TOPIC's Avatar Topic Author
:laugh: funny Heading "New year hot topic" :laugh: Sameera Reddy ? Telgu or Bollywood actress??

filmydebate wrote:

Tollywood wrote:

1)
2)
3)

Re:New Year hot topic- Tollywood Heroines 13 years 3 months ago #9904

The actress in gaijini movie starring Amir khan from tollywood?

Re:New Year hot topic- Tollywood Heroines 13 years 3 months ago #9905

• Tollywood
TOPIC wrote:

:laugh: funny Heading "New year hot topic" :laugh: Sameera Reddy ? Telgu or Bollywood actress??

filmydebate wrote:

Tollywood wrote:

1)
2)
3)

Sameera reddy is outdated.We have seen her probably in couple of movies.I am talking about present heroines that are acting.
@ Ekta, The heroine you are talking about is Asin, Asin is from tamil not Telugu.

Re:New Year hot topic- Tollywood Heroines 13 years 3 months ago #9908

• Desi
  • Desi's Avatar Topic Author
Tollywood wrote:

Seems like there are no beautiful girls from AP.

Re:New Year hot topic- Tollywood Heroines 13 years 2 months ago #10279

• surya
  • surya's Avatar Topic Author
in tolly wood have somaney good heroines but they are suffering with tollywood blody heros

Re:New Year hot topic- Tollywood Heroines 13 years 2 months ago #10282

• Boss
  • Boss's Avatar Topic Author
surya wrote:

in tolly wood have somaney good heroines but they are suffering with tollywood blody heros

First learn to write English then name some Tollywood Heroines.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds