• Page:

TOPIC: Careful self commute baby sitters

Careful self commute baby sitters 13 years 9 months ago #7857

• Milli
  • Milli's Avatar Topic Author
Hello ladies

Careful self commute baby sitters last two months back i joined as a self commute baby sitter,First month everything good only she creating problem pay the salary I taken what ever amount she payed me.Second month one day I made a call to her for came late, She was not lift the phone i gave voice massage and i went to they home suddenly she is shouting with bad words I asked her why you are shouting she replied me again with bad words. Immediately i left the house I called to her husband.He told me they have some personal problems that's why she behaved like that really i shocked and I asked for that month salary they told me we mail the check but they didn't post the check .Yesterday I saw one ad in Apana triangle from the user id looking for nanny ad she is the person did all this shit.They did all this for escape to pay the salary.Be careful babysitters before joining make agreement on paper with them.I lost my month salary.
This is very bad experience in my life.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Careful self commute baby sitters 13 years 9 months ago #7859

• BD
  • BD's Avatar Topic Author
Milli, I am not sure whether you are telling the truth. If it is true, then the people who cheated you are very sick and cheap. Both husband and wife are earning salary and they put together a drama to cheat a women who worked hard for a month? Shame on them.

Re:Careful self commute baby sitters 13 years 9 months ago #7861

• Milli
  • Milli's Avatar Topic Author
Hi BD

What ever happened I simply posted here because some body not struggle in future like me again she posted a ad for one more baby sitter.

Re:Careful self commute baby sitters 13 years 9 months ago #7863

If this is not to be discussed then please delete this thread.

Re:Careful self commute baby sitters 13 years 9 months ago #7867

Well - in a bunch there are always some sour grapes. People who are highly educated are behaving this way - makes me feel sad.
Where is our Indian culture going - Is it not love and respect all human beings is the base principle.

Re: Careful self commute baby sitters 11 years 9 months ago #18488

• BS
  • BS's Avatar Topic Author
Hi milli are u still available for nanny?

Re: Careful self commute baby sitters 6 years 8 months ago #30318

Hi mili are you available?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds