• Page:

TOPIC: Multigrain sujatha aata at Apnabazar

Multigrain sujatha aata at Apnabazar 14 years 1 day ago #6636

• Rani
  • Rani's Avatar Topic Author
I read this ad in the latest classified, multigrain sujatha aata. Nice to know now we get this type of aata. Did anyone tried this out or anyone bought it. please let me know how is this one?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Multigrain sujatha aata at Apnabazar 14 years 1 day ago #6639

• Cook
  • Cook's Avatar Topic Author
Why do Queen (Rani) has to worry about atta being multigrain. Let your cook worry about it!!

There are too many companies making Atta. They need to innovate to differentiate themselves. Do you know what kind of grains is used and in what proportions?

Re:Multigrain sujatha aata at Apnabazar 14 years 1 day ago #6641

Cook,

You seem to be an excellent & knowledgeable cook ! Will you get some roti's made of multigrain atta for the picnic ?

Sujata Multigrain Aata in Indian Grocery stores. 14 years 1 day ago #6644

:lol: that was good one...Queen has to stay away from cooking worries.

Cook you raised good point about proportion of other grain flour. Sujata is first company to introduce multigrain aata in America...So far few Canadian companies introduced soy enriched flours but nothing like multigrain formula.

Sujata has Barley+Ragi+Chana dal+Soy +Oats+ Maize added to wheat flour. I used it and it is good..rotis turned soft and very tasty..It is also good for making thepla/paratha.

I felt proportion of other grain flours should have been little more. I added flaxseed meal and made rotis.

If you are real cook and used this flour then I would love to listen your feedback. :)

Cook wrote:

Why do Queen (Rani) has to worry about atta being multigrain. Let your cook worry about it!!

There are too many companies making Atta. They need to innovate to differentiate themselves. Do you know what kind of grains is used and in what proportions?

Re:Multigrain sujatha aata at Apnabazar 13 years 9 months ago #7829

• nita
  • nita's Avatar Topic Author
I am using this atta and very good.

Re:Multigrain sujatha aata at Apnabazar 13 years 1 month ago #11157

• ABC
  • ABC's Avatar Topic Author
Very good Aata. Better than the Indian whole wheat we get in US. I've been using it and absolutely love it. I don't think I'll ever switch to whole wheat if we keep getting the sujata multigrain kind. 5 *****.

Multi grain atta - sujata vs Ashirvad 13 years 1 month ago #11177

• choice
  • choice's Avatar Topic Author
ABC wrote:

Very good Aata. Better than the Indian whole wheat we get in US. I've been using it and absolutely love it. I don't think I'll ever switch to whole wheat if we keep getting the sujata multigrain kind. 5 *****.

You have more choice, go grab Ashirvad Multi grain atta. Recent packets of Sujata multigrain atta are not as good as it used to be.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds