TOPIC: Indian Grocery stores - Diwali sale

Re:Indian Grocery stores - Diwali sale 14 years 5 months ago #3385

• Ramesh
  • Ramesh's Avatar Topic Author
Ashok, I won't agree with you. Apna Bazar and Around the world are best stores. Apan Bazar is my first option.They are clean and their customer support is very impressive. I think its your personal comment on these two stores. Around the world and Apna Bazar have wide variety to choose from, customer support is good and they are clean.

I guess you may be the owner of one of Indian grocery stores in this area. Blogs are for honest opinions

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Indian Grocery stores - Diwali sale 14 years 5 months ago #3392

Ramesh ji,

Let me know which store you think I am the owner of ? If your guess is right then I will make you 50 % partner in profit. That's a word of honor. :)

Re:Indian Grocery stores - Diwali sale 14 years 5 months ago #3396

• A
  • A's Avatar Topic Author
Ashok,

If I guess it right, will you pay be just 50$ (Fifty US DOllar). I am not even asking for 50% partnership. I promise I will be right on spot. Reply as soon as possible.

A

ashok wrote:

Ramesh ji,

Let me know which store you think I am the owner of ? If your guess is right then I will make you 50 % partner in profit. That's a word of honor. :)

Re:Indian Grocery stores - Diwali sale 14 years 5 months ago #3397

• A
Ashok,

With the fifty dollar you will pay me, we will go to a local non Indian eating place to eat with families and pay rest from pocket.

A

A wrote:

Ashok,

If I guess it right, will you pay be just 50$ (Fifty US DOllar). I am not even asking for 50% partnership. I promise I will be right on spot. Reply as soon as possible.

A

ashok wrote:

Ramesh ji,

Re:Indian Grocery stores - Diwali sale 14 years 5 months ago #3400

A, it's a deal. I can afford $50. Now let me know your guess and also in case your guess in not correct then what's the deal ?

Re:Indian Grocery stores - Diwali sale 14 years 5 months ago #3403

• A
Ashok,

You don't own ANY grocery store in this area.

If my guess is wrong then tell me the name of your store and I will shop there. I am sure that store is good.

A

ashok wrote:

A, it's a deal. I can afford $50. Now let me know your guess and also in case your guess in not correct then what's the deal ?

Re:Indian Grocery stores - Diwali sale 14 years 5 months ago #3405

A,

Your guess is 100 % correct. I do not OWN any Grocery store nor do I have the means to own one. I make both ends meet with dignity of labor and hard work. Insha-allah, one day I might own a store and will surely invite you to cut the red ribbon. Till then it's good to be in the dream world. Well, I have lost the bet. So $ 50 is here for you. Let me know the date,time and venue for a summit dinner with families.

Re:Indian Grocery stores - Diwali sale 14 years 5 months ago #3409

ashok wrote:

A,

Your guess is 100 % correct. I do not OWN any Grocery store nor do I have the means to own one. I make both ends meet with dignity of labor and hard work. Insha-allah, one day I might own a store and will
surely invite you to cut the red ribbon. Till then it's good to be in the dream world. Well, I have lost the bet. So $ 50 is here for you. Let me know the date,time and venue for a summit dinner with families.

Funny...actually Ramesh wanted to reply to A but somehow he addresses Ashok and here goes deal of $50.

Now I am sure Ramesh has some link with Apna Bazar..You both should have made bet on that.

:) @Ramesh...don't worry both stores are good...A doesn't even do Indian groceries then Why you felt to justify for these stores? Hope to see you around.

Re:Indian Grocery stores - Diwali sale 14 years 5 months ago #3411

• A
Ashok,

It will be next week. I am flying tomorrow and will be back later in the week. I think Wednesday night..I will email you.

A
ashok wrote:

A,

Your guess is 100 % correct. I do not OWN any Grocery store nor do I have the means to own one. I make both ends meet with dignity of labor and hard work. Insha-allah, one day I might own a store and will surely invite you to cut the red ribbon. Till then it's good to be in the dream world. Well, I have lost the bet. So $ 50 is here for you. Let me know the date,time and venue for a summit dinner with families.

Re:Indian Grocery stores - Diwali sale 14 years 5 months ago #3412

• A
LFC,

Apna Bazar is neat because it is 1 month old. Wait for three month. It is same dinky style useless store and it smells already.

Around the world is best among the store here.

A
Lady_from_cary wrote:

ashok wrote:

A,

Your guess is 100 % correct. I do not OWN any Grocery store nor do I have the means to own one. I make both ends meet with dignity of labor and hard work. Insha-allah, one day I might own a store and will
surely invite you to cut the red ribbon. Till then it's good to be in the dream world. Well, I have lost the bet. So $ 50 is here for you. Let me know the date,time and venue for a summit dinner with families.

Funny...actually Ramesh wanted to reply to A but somehow he addresses Ashok and here goes deal of $50.

Now I am sure Ramesh has some link with Apna Bazar..You both should have made bet on that.

:) @Ramesh...don't worry both stores are good...A doesn't even do Indian groceries then Why you felt to justify for these stores? Hope to see you around.

Re:Indian Grocery stores - Diwali sale 14 years 5 months ago #3415

A,

You are smart. Ashok offered 50% of his Indian Groceries which is $0. You turned the bet from $0 to $50.

I met Ashok ji and Sanjana ji last Sunday to get advice. They are excellent people and very nice couple. You will enjoy dining with them.

Thanks
Satish

Re:Indian Grocery stores - Diwali sale 14 years 5 months ago #3420

• A
Thanks Satish. It was a simple guess. Ashok had indicated he worked in Indian Army. All Indian Army personnels I know (I come from family of people who worked in Indian Army)are very honest. Honesty is NOT the attribute for Indian Grocery store.

A

satish wrote:

A,

You are smart. Ashok offered 50% of his Indian Groceries which is $0. You turned the bet from $0 to $50.

I met Ashok ji and Sanjana ji last Sunday to get advice. They are excellent people and very nice couple. You will enjoy dining with them.

Thanks
Satish

Re:Indian Grocery stores - Diwali sale 14 years 5 months ago #3432

Satish ji

It was our pleasure to meet you, your wonderful better half and the two musketeers. We also look forward to our rendezvous with 'A'.

A, my email id - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re:Indian Grocery stores - Diwali sale 14 years 5 months ago #3433

• A
Ashok,

Thanks. I will contact you. But I must warn you in advance, I am NOT a nice person. Either people like me or hate me. Being a Panjabi, I joke a lot. I am not serious kind. I could have serious discussion but I don't put serious face sll the time.

A

ashok wrote:

Satish ji

It was our pleasure to meet you, your wonderful better half and the two musketeers. We also look forward to our rendezvous with 'A'.

A, my email id - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: Indian Grocery stores - Diwali sale 12 years 5 months ago #14440

• hiren
  • hiren's Avatar Topic Author

B wrote: Friends,

Anyone of you know about the Diwali specials in Indian grocery stores?

Maannnnnnnn!! These stores are minting money. The Grocery stores in the different states have very good sale. Why not here in Triangle?

I came to know through my friends that in NJ,MI,KY everywhere they have 50% off Daals and other stuff on sale. I do not know about Triangle.

Please share your views.

Thanks
B

Re: Indian Grocery stores - Diwali sale 12 years 5 months ago #14441

• deals
  • deals's Avatar Topic Author
Too many Indian grocery shops in Triangle. EAch shop has deals. who will tell which shop has best deals?

Re: Indian Grocery stores - Diwali sale 12 years 5 months ago #14454

• rar
  • rar's Avatar Topic Author
few days back i bought 6 packs of maggi atta noodles for my son form an indian store in morrisville...when i opened packet it was smelling bad...i thought may be t smells like that...i cooked it...but smell became worse...it was expired....i throw all packets.....:(

Re: Indian Grocery stores - Diwali sale 12 years 5 months ago #14456

@rar - plz call-up the store you bought the maggi noodles from & let them know - even better, if you still have the packets, go & return them to the store. It could've been an oversight on part of the store but making them aware is always good for the well-being of the rest of the community.

Re: Indian Grocery stores - Diwali sale 12 years 5 months ago #14458

• Suja
  • Suja's Avatar Topic Author
Few shops have special bins reserved for all expired, unsold, broken items. stale vegetables are packed and sold for lower price. One need to carefully watch SALE item before buying. :(

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds