• Page:

TOPIC: Looking for Travel Companion - Chennai to RDU - June 2019

Looking for Travel Companion - Chennai to RDU - June 2019 5 years 4 days ago #32297

Hi,
I am planning for my mom's travel from Chennai to RDU in June. She speaks Tamil and understands English. I am looking for some company to her in the flight as this is her first visit to US. I haven't booked the ticket yet and pretty flexible with the dates. Please let me know if anyone of you could help accompany her.

Any pointers on this is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dhivya.D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for Travel Companion - Chennai to RDU - June 2019 5 years 15 hours ago #32355

Hi Dhivya,
I am also looking for Travel Companion for my mother in law, am planing between [13-May-2019 and 10-Jun-2019].
Let me know if it works.
Regards,
Senthil
Mobile: +1 7324477066

Looking for Travel Companion - Chennai to RDU - June 2019 5 years 15 hours ago #32357

Hello Senthil,
I booked my mom's ticket in Qatar airways with wheel chair assistance. She is travelling on: June 7th from Chennai.

Chennai --> Doha
Doha --> Boston
Boston --> RDU

Thanks,
Dhivya.D

Looking for Travel Companion - Chennai to RDU - June 2019 4 years 11 months ago #32369

• ragu_innovator01@yahoo.com
Hi Dhivya,
I looking for travel companion for my wife and kid. Can you please send the itinerary to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. If the itinerary is ok for us, i will book same flight.
Regards,
Ragu

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds