• Page:

TOPIC: Moving to NC - need school information

Moving to NC - need school information 6 years 6 months ago #30691

• anuchakra
  • anuchakra's Avatar Topic Author
Hi,
I am moving to cary/Morrisville area and my husband would be joining me later. My kid has gone to cedar fork for his KG, he is now in 3rd grade, but that is capped. I have twins who will go to Kindergarten. As cedar fork does not have vacancy, I am not sure about overflow schools and how long does it take to come to base school, different bus timings with kids coming to base school on vacancy basis. I am planning to enroll in Davis drive school but it seems too early, and with my long working hours, Kids will be in after care for most time. Can someone please help in suggesting
- What apartments I can look for Green hope elementary school as base (I heard its good school)
- What time does bus come back for Davis drive elementary school and if there is enough Indian community in cornerstone and babysitting is possible?
For all apartments that say Morrisville elementary as base school, how do I find which traditional school is attached to this apartment (as I believe Morrisville elem is year around school)

Any information in helping me choose school/apartment for kids will be highly appreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moving to NC - need school information 6 years 6 months ago #30692

Hi, I am Viswanathan -Viswa recently moved to Chapel Hill NC from UK ,London,I understand that you r already in this triangle area.Please find attached the link on base school locator from Green Hope ,which I got thru email when I contacted them from UK -Wake County School Base Locator :http://www.wcpss.net/Page/274

Since I moved from UK ,I did lots of analysis on schools especially High School /College prep ,as my son is in High School now Grade 10 .I researched a lot around RTP area , Cary ,Morisville, Chapel Hill, Raleigh thru the following websites .

Niche.com
Greatschools.org

Regards
Viswa

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Moving to NC - need school information 6 years 6 months ago #30694

Please check out www.wcpss.net/alstonridgees

I have a property available for rent from 11/1. If you are interested, please contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Thanks

Moving to NC - need school information 6 years 6 months ago #30698

• anuchakra
  • anuchakra's Avatar Topic Author
Thank You for providing the information. I am not able to locate any apartment complex which has green hope elementary as base school. Can anyone help with that.

Moving to NC - need school information 6 years 6 months ago #30704

Hi , Let me give some tips.I recently searched for my home near Green Hope high School ,Cary ,Go to Zillow.com , in rent search with the postcode of the school 27519 .You will get a list of apartment ,homes ,houses for rent.Attached below link .There is a google map also showing the location of apartment .zoom and search the school or open a new window and google the school and directions to the apartment you select .I have the GH school map base locator in PDF ,not able to attach.If you can send me your mail id ,I can send by mail.I would also suggest you talk to school and ask them to send the school base locator link .
TRY below links ,any help please contact me

WAKE COUNTY SCHOOL BASE LOCATOR
www.wcpss.net/Page/274

ZILLOW.COM rentals in Green Hope ES attendance zone -I see 2-3 properties only houses near the school

www.zillow.com/cary-nc/schools/green-hope-elementary-42393

Regards
Viswa

Moving to NC - need school information 6 years 6 months ago #30705

IMHO, there are no apartments with GHES base school. You may want to look at pvt Townhome rentals. Ditto for DDES (except Corner Stone Apartments).

anuchakra wrote: Thank You for providing the information. I am not able to locate any apartment complex which has green hope elementary as base school. Can anyone help with that.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds