• Page:

TOPIC: Moving to From NJ to Cary

Moving to From NJ to Cary 8 years 11 months ago #26718

Hello everyone,

We are moving from NJ to Cary and I was wondering if you could suggest few good neighborhoods and apartment communities with considerable Indian population. Per my findings, morrisville looks to be a good area as desi grocery stores, temple and desi restaurants are nearby.

Thanks!
Ankit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moving to From NJ to Cary 8 years 11 months ago #26719

you got it correct. Morrisville is the best location and well connected to Durham, Cary, Temple, Airport...schools, Raleigh

Moving to From NJ to Cary 8 years 11 months ago #26723

Hey,

I myself moved from New Jersey a while back. The best places for Desi's are Morrisville and Cary, all our cultural, dining & grocery activities are in these 2 towns predominantly. Though Apex is coming up as a new attractive option.

Feel free to email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Moving to From NJ to Cary 8 years 11 months ago #26725

Hi Ankit,

As others have already mentioned, Morrisville and/or Cary are good places to live, with easy access to the RTP, Indian grocery stores, temples, and other stuff in the area. When are you planning on moving (approx. month)? I have a Condo that I'm planning on renting starting from May 01 in Morrisville, and is adjacent to Davis Drive. It is also very closer to shopping area including some very good Indian grocery stores yet nested in a quiet environment. Let me know if you will be interested in having more information.

Thanks
Sat

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds