• Page:

TOPIC: guidance required

guidance required 9 years 2 months ago #26488

• devilsenvy
  • devilsenvy's Avatar Topic Author
Hi,

I am planning to start my own company. I have a product in my mind, currently writing the business plan.I am a PhD in biomedical engineering and I have to experience in writing business proposals so, I need guidance how to approach. Any experienced entrepreneurs (successful or failed doesn't matter)who can help me how to approach.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

guidance required 9 years 2 months ago #26489

guidance required 9 years 1 month ago #26578

Hello, There are several programs in RTP who will help you develop everything and present in front of investors. Without knowing where you want to start and target market I cant suggest anything. I hope I can help you, I run my own company in Morrisville, You can visit me. Email me on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

guidance required 9 years 1 month ago #26579

Well there is a Raleigh Maker's kickoff party today if you would like to come to that, there are plenty of makers in the area who might be able to share some experiences with you.
also email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. we can get in touch, I would like to know and learn more from you while sharing ideas.
www.meetup.com/Raleigh-Makerspace/

Also check out this group: Tie :http://carolinas.tie.org/

guidance required 9 years 1 month ago #26586

you can get in touch with me. e-mail is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds