• Page:

TOPIC: Cary Diwali 2013

Cary Diwali 2013 10 years 4 months ago #23986

• satish
  • satish's Avatar Topic Author
Cary Diwali 2013 was very well planned and executed by Hum Sub. Here is the links to all the photographs and videos that I have taken. If you have any videos or photographs please share them. Either submit a link or send them to us, and we will upload with a credit to you. I want to document history that we can continue to enjoy forever.

Video 1

Video 2

Pictures 1

Pictures 2

Pictures 3

Here is the video appreciating the Hum Sub Board by the invited Singer. The board consists of volunteers, and they work very hard to make this event a memorable one for us.

Please provide your feedback for the above videos and pictures. This will help me for future events.

Please note that several of the videos show advertisement and those are forced on us by the recording companies which hold rights to the music used in those videos. I have an option of taking those videos off or allowing youtube to show advertisements. I do not get any money out of it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cary Diwali 2013 10 years 4 months ago #23987

Thanks Satish for uploading all the pics & videos, I know it's a tiring job but you do it year-after-year. Its much appreciated.

IMHO, the Cary Diwali is getting better & bigger each year. The entire event is very well organized and managed and the entire Hum Sub team, volunteers and everyone involved should be commended for it.

Just couple of suggestions I thought would be helpful:
1. Have dedicated seating area for Seniors, maybe at discounted price, if not completely free.
2. They better start moving the sponsor-tents on the ground little farther out to accommodate the increasing turn-outs :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds