• Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Any marathi community around morrisville?

Any marathi community around morrisville? 12 years 1 month ago #16662

  • Anonymous
  • Anonymous's Avatar Topic Author
Any marathi community around morrisville?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Any marathi community around morrisville? 12 years 1 month ago #16663

  • Day Dreamer
  • Day Dreamer's Avatar Topic Author
Very big in RTP. www.rtpmm.org

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Any marathi community around morrisville? 12 years 1 month ago #16664

u interested in mumbaikar marathi or puneri marathi ;) j/k.

The other poster gave you the marathi mandal link.

Anonymous wrote: Any marathi community around morrisville?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Any marathi community around morrisville? 12 years 1 month ago #16665

  • Anonymous
  • Anonymous's Avatar Topic Author
:) actually both, I am mumbaikar and wife punekar

thnx guys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Any marathi community around morrisville? 12 years 1 month ago #16666

  • Anonymous
  • Anonymous's Avatar Topic Author
sanjus, can u pls suggest good aprtmnt community in the area? I have a small baby and looking for safe and nice community with good amnt of desis? I am working in chapel hill UNC area.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Any marathi community around morrisville? 12 years 1 month ago #16668

Nice! Send me a pvt message thru AT & our 2 families can hookup.

Anonymous wrote: :) actually both, I am mumbaikar and wife punekar

thnx guys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Any marathi community around morrisville? 12 years 1 month ago #16669

I am from Cary - so personally I am not familiar with Chapel Hill area. Sorry.

However, this is what i can suggest: Rent a hotel for a day or 2 esp on the weekends, explore the area, I am sure there are plenty of desis around Chapel Hill area. Talk to some of the Indian Grocery stores/Indian restaurants/Apartments etc and inquire with them. They might be able to give you quality inputs.

hope this helps.

Anonymous wrote: sanjus, can u pls suggest good aprtmnt community in the area? I have a small baby and looking for safe and nice community with good amnt of desis? I am working in chapel hill UNC area.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Any marathi community around morrisville? 12 years 1 month ago #16670

  • Anonymous
  • Anonymous's Avatar Topic Author

Anonymous wrote: sanjus, can u pls suggest good aprtmnt community in the area? I have a small baby and looking for safe and nice community with good amnt of desis? I am working in chapel hill UNC area.

Thanks


Call somebody from marathi mandal,Few members live in chapel hill and Durham. Everyday commute from cary to Chapel hill is not easy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds