• Page:

TOPIC: Moving furniture to India

Moving furniture to India 12 years 2 months ago #16217

• For Container
  • For Container's Avatar Topic Author
If we want to move furniture like Sofa sets, TV to India, which is the best way. I heard that container is a way and its about $5000. Is anyone interested in share for the container. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Moving furniture to India 12 years 2 months ago #16218

• Have a Heart
  • Have a Heart's Avatar Topic Author
You got so much from this country...at least donate the furniture to needy people...they will bless you and pray for your good health & happiness. In India, you can tell ur friends that you did this before moving out & every one will appreciate ur kind gesture.

Re: Moving furniture to India 12 years 2 months ago #16221

I guess for furniture & heavy stuff, container is the only way to go. Although, for electronics you might want be aware of the 110/220V converter for every device you take along with you. For TV's - you pretty much get the Plasma TV's from branded names - might want to check their prices.

There are quite a few R2I (Return 2 India forums) that might provide more helpful information.

one of sites - r2iclubforums.com/

Do keep us posted on what you select for the benefit of others.

For Container wrote: If we want to move furniture like Sofa sets, TV to India, which is the best way. I heard that container is a way and its about $5000. Is anyone interested in share for the container. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Re: Moving furniture to India 12 years 2 months ago #16222

• hat
  • hat's Avatar Topic Author
y u people always tell others to donate.if someone wants to donate he/she does not need ur advice.have u ever doanted in ur life?if u did then it is good;) y some indians try to act very smart.all people r not rich to donate.there many poor indians living here.i will give u their names plz help them........
"they will bless you and pray for your good health & happiness. In India, you can tell ur friends that you did this before moving out & every one will appreciate ur kind gesture. "

Re: Moving furniture to India 12 years 2 months ago #16223

• desi boys
  • desi boys's Avatar Topic Author
it's worth to taking to india? nowadays LED TV and quality of furniture available in india.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds