• Page:

TOPIC: Indian channels!

Indian channels! 12 years 3 months ago #15668

• pareekak1984
  • pareekak1984's Avatar Topic Author
Hello everyone...
The problem is that my apartment does not face in a direction that is compatible with the sattelites. So i cannot install dish or direct tv. I want Indian channels. So what are my options?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Indian channels! 12 years 3 months ago #15673

My brother has Roku player configured in his house and have subscribed to channellive website ( www.channellive.com ) for channels.

Though the picture quality is not excellent, but it is good. If you have a N router and good internet connectivity, the picture quality might get better.

www.roku.com/

FYI. We watch only south indian channels. Please do some research and find out if channels of your interest are streamed through this player

Re: Indian channels! 12 years 3 months ago #15700

• renu
Thanks Sugan. But Roku does not have any major hindi channels.

Re: Indian channels! 12 years 3 months ago #15707

Re: Indian channels! 12 years 3 months ago #15719

• renu
The problem is comcast does not provide service in NC.

Re: Indian channels! 12 years 3 months ago #15728

Dear Mr Sugan, I live in the UAE and also subscribed to ChannelLive (Tamil package) and have been viewing on my Desktop. Recently got a ROKU-XS Box to stream ChannelLivetv programs on to my TV. I have already linked the Roku account to ChannelLive. However, I note that on the Roku ChannelLive I can press on Channellive and can see CLive and further go in further. However, when I play any channel it keeps giving message "retrieveing" and after a few seconds goes back to the previous menu. I can see that the signal quality is showing almost 3 -4 dots agianst the channel. However, I am not able to play the program. Incidentllay I am able to play some of the free channels provided by YuppTV and also some of the Roku provided news channels etc. Which model Roku is your brother having and does Channellive work with Roku-XS?? I tried contacting Channellive to solve my problem but they are just not responding. Looks like they are one of the worst in terms of customer service. I have a feeling there is some problem which they think they cannot resolve. Could you help me in getting some information from your brother or provide me with his e-mail to contact. I bought this Roku just for this purpose and with very little help from Channellive its been frustrating experience. Look forward to your help in this regard.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds