• Page:

TOPIC: Free classifieds - Are you benefiting?

Free classifieds - Are you benefiting? 12 years 4 months ago #15503

Dear AT Friends,

Hope every one is having a wonderful New Year celebrations.

We like to know how the 'AT Free Classifieds' are benefiting you.

Please take a moment to reply if you have posted your ad here or if you have seen a classified and that has helped you. Your reply will help us in serving you better.

Please let us know if you want to see any other information on ApnaTriangle that would benefit you.

Thank you for continued support in making ApnaTriangle a unique platform for Indians Living in the Triangle.

Best Wishes
AT Team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Free classifieds - Are you benefiting? 12 years 4 months ago #15514

I read AT classified ads regularly. I have responded to one ad so far. I got blender for 16$ as one family was moving back to UK. My motor was running but jar was broken. Cost of new blender was 50+$...I saved money and after one year I am still using the same blender...It worked for both seller and buyer.

Thanks AT. :)

Re: Free classifieds - Are you benefiting? 12 years 4 months ago #15518

• Manoj Fan
Yes, free classifieds are quite helpful. I purchased a good sofa set last year at a very affordable price.
In fact, moderators should write an email to those who post their advt's to let them know the kind of responses they have received or how Apna Triangle has helped them increase their business. Over all, this is a very useful feature.

Re: Free classifieds - Are you benefiting? 12 years 3 months ago #15523

Manoj Fan wrote: Yes, free classifieds are quite helpful. I purchased a good sofa set last year at a very affordable price.
In fact, moderators should write an email to those who post their advt's to let them know the kind of responses they have received or how Apna Triangle has helped them increase their business. Over all, this is a very useful feature.

Manoj Fan,

Thank you for your great idea. I just sent out few emails to the users who posted their Ad's and I already see one response from one of the user.

Regards
Kubi

Re: Free classifieds - Are you benefiting? 12 years 3 months ago #15524

Lady_from_cary wrote: I read AT classified ads regularly. I have responded to one ad so far. I got blender for 16$ as one family was moving back to UK. My motor was running but jar was broken. Cost of new blender was 50+$...I saved money and after one year I am still using the same blender...It worked for both seller and buyer.

LFC,

I am glad that you could save some money on the blender.:)

Re: Free classifieds - Are you benefiting? 12 years 3 months ago #15526

Excellent resource..thank you ApnaTriangle :). Keep up the good work.

Re: Free classifieds - Are you benefiting? 12 years 3 months ago #15527

Found some really good home-cooks in the Free Classifieds section on short notice and they delivered very economical & yummy home-made/fresh food.

Re: Free classifieds - Are you benefiting? 12 years 3 months ago #15529

Most definitely I have benefited from the ads I have posted this past year. This is a great place for newcomers to get acquainted with the Triangle Desi community.

Thanks for creating this site.

Re: Free classifieds - Are you benefiting? 12 years 3 months ago #15535

I forgot to mention that do read ads on AT and book mark them if you are not in immediate need of the service. Few ads don't repeat....One such ad was from Garage brothers ( www.freegaragecleaning.com/ ) I made note and visited their Cary shop...I found few beautiful vases and Indian brass pooja items at very low price. They never repeated their ad and just last week I found that they moved to Raleigh far away from Cary. I am glad I made few rounds to their Cary store.

kubi wrote:

Lady_from_cary wrote: I read AT classified ads regularly. I have responded to one ad so far. I got blender for 16$ as one family was moving back to UK. My motor was running but jar was broken. Cost of new blender was 50+$...I saved money and after one year I am still using the same blender...It worked for both seller and buyer.

LFC,

I am glad that you could save some money on the blender.:)

Re: Free classifieds - Are you benefiting? 12 years 3 months ago #15545

The classifieds section is a boon to people like me. I have benefitted tremendously.

Re: Free classifieds - Are you benefiting? 12 years 3 months ago #15546

• Sunetra
It is very useful for our business. We got lots of good responce. Thank you.

Re: Free classifieds - Are you benefiting? 12 years 3 months ago #15562

• lataa
hi....its really amazing ..in apna triangle everybody can benifitted
by this site

Re: Free classifieds - Are you benefiting? 12 years 3 months ago #15571

• Radhakrishna
Yes. Apna Triangle is really very helpful. I found my accommodation through this website very easily.

Re: Free classifieds - Are you benefiting? 12 years 3 months ago #15715

• Anonymous
I am new to Research Triangle Area and am in US only for 5 months now. I have been practising astrology for more than 25 years and have been doing predictions for friends and acquintances back in India. I gave ad in Apna Triangle and few ppl got in touch with me for horoscope reading. I feel it's a good medium to connect with Indian Community here.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds